7 - Fever & Request

Hey guys. So I've decided to proceed the book with normal font. Sorry again for the readers that had trouble reading.

----------

I woke up and sighed.

"How am I suppose to face him now?" I asked myself for the seventh time.

I was laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking of that mind-blowing kiss we shared yesterday and the chaos that had happened before that.

Now that I remember... the chick. I didn't know her. She had jet black hair, pale skin, and cold gray eyes that seemed to have a dark gleam to them. Like she hated me the second she saw me. But other than that... I was still bothered and distracted from the fact that maybe Dustin cheated or/and why Veronica and him would break up.

"Aaron... Kissed me. My first..."

I brushed my lips and a huge grin appeared to be placed there. I blushed and stared at the time near my bed. My clock sat there ticking. School was a minute away from ending and I was home... under a cover... sneezing. So, as you can tell by my description, you can guess that I'm sick.

I came home so flustered by the kiss, it ended up giving me a fever.

I thought a kiss was suppose to make you beautiful, not look like your applying for the role of Guasimodo. That's right, people. That's exactly what I looked like.

Just kidding... I probably looked worse.

"Jessica?! Aaron's here to see you." Mom called out.

I sat up quickly in fear.

What?! He can't come in and see me like this! And I don't just mean my face, but also the bad breath, the hair, I have no clothes - because mom suggested I should cool down by putting a warm wet towel on my body-, all the tissues on my bed and floor, not to mention how awkward it's going to be!!

"I- Um...!" My voice panicked.

I got up and started cleaning the tissues off the floor and shooting them into the trash bin succesfully. Someone knocked on my door and I jumped in bed. Everything had been cleaned up... except for the fact that I looked like a hobo.

"Don't come in. You- Um... You'll get sick!" I secretly high-fived myself for that excuse under the covers.

"Jess... Don't be dumb and come out." He spoke, patting on the covers that were over me.

"No. I look like I got hit by a bus, Aaron."

Aaron chuckled and slipped in the covers like the idiot he is, making me freeze in place. I had my back turned and felt his palm reach over my hip, pulling me closer. His breath hit my ear and his chin rested on my shoulder. I could feel his body over-towering my small figure and his grip was tightning, like he was vigorously containing something.

"I'm sure that... you look beautiful." He breathed on my neck.

That would most definitely bring my temperature high. My body shivered to that sentence in a kind of pleasurable response. His hands were on the top of edge of my panties and I was completely stiff in fright.

"Aaron... you- your not helping." I choked on my sentence, breathing slowly.

"I'm not? Well let me give you a hand then, shall I?" My body was caught off guard and I widened my eyes once Aaron carried me out of the covers and into the bathroom.

"Aaron!?"

I gripped his shoulders and struggled a little. He answered my unspoken question with a smirk.