Prologue

↑Jessica Blue (Picture Above)↑

*********

I run down the stairs and walk in the kitchen to see slightly overcooked eggs and toast on my favorite plate.

"Maybe... you shouldn't cook, Mom." I pulled her gently away from the pan that was now, smoking.

"Why? My cooking is nice." She looked at me offended and swung back in place. "Right, Honey?"

She looked over her shoulder and I looked towards the dining table. Dad had been walking in the kitchen just in time to reply to that question with a carefully picked answer.

"Oh my God! Look at the time. I got to go, babies! Bye!" He hurried out the kitchen and behind him followed a loud bang from the door.

Or he could run away.

That's right dad. Save yourself, while you still can and leave your daughter with the breakfeast killer.

"Don't u have to go to school, Jessica? Hurry and eat your-" I didn't let her finish and managed to escape her demands safely.

"Bye, Mom!"

Like hell I was eating breakfeast.

I'd get food poisoning.

"Dad! Wait!" I rushed out and found the driveway empty.

Of course. Running away from your own daughter too, so you won't have to give her a ride in your brand new car.

He'd probably be crying the whole way there anyways. My shoes are apparently too 'dirty' for his car. According to him anyways.

Hope he pops a tire.

"Great. I'm once again... taking that smelly, tight, repulsive trash-runner." I sighed.

I should have a car, but -sadly- I'm a spender. NOT a saver. I cursed my ability to waste money as soon as I got it. I always end up going to the mall instead of saving.

I walked about ten blocks from my house and there it was. My ratty old bus stop and of course the ride was horrible, considering the fact that there was always someone with no knowledge towards personal space. But... it was my only option.

*****

I was finally at school and stopped outside the entrance for a while, reminiscing of my past years here. I remembered the shade of white all over the walls. It looked clean for the most part, but the bathrooms smelled like someone had set a death bomb in there.

I actually had to act like I was underwater and hold my breath.

"Are u gonna keep staring at the school you've been attending for two years now or are u going to move you're ass out of my way?"

I reluctantly turned to the voice that felt annoyingly familiar and stared.

"I know I look delicious, but it's rude to stare, Jessica." He bravely smirked as if he were some type of self-confidence machine.

Let me introduce, Aaron Chain. One of the "Cool Boys" in school or so they call themselves. You know what's NOT going to be cool? Not getting a diploma.

"No, but I do know -for a fact- that you can walk around just like the rest." I crossed my arms in determination and marked my territory by giving no attempt to move.

"Oh. Now look who's trying to act like a bad-ass. The nerd, stalker from third grade. That's who." He chuckled amusingly.

Don't ask. It was just a little crush.

"Don't surpass limits you can't handle, Blue." He muttered loud enough for me to hear, somehow sending shivers through my spine.

"What limits, Chain?" I glared at him, raising my eyebrow.

He had returned my glare and walked away, hitting his shoulder with mine.

Rude much?

I walked a few feet behind him, not trying to tempt him to come back and trash talk me. It was already a pain in my ass having him near me during class. This distance was even too much for me and maybe even for him.

*****

After a whole day of irrelevant things I'll probably never use in my life, I went home on the same ride. The bus.

I swear, no matter how many times I ride it, it always surprises me with a new scent. This time I was near an old lady shoving tissues into her bra to stop her from sweating more than she already was.

Pfft. Like that's going to help.

I walked home, got inside and ran upstairs before mom could call me down for her horrible cooking. Such an ordinary day. Wish it could be like this for the rest of the year.

----------------

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have lots of homework left to do and loads writer's block. Cant write without inspiration, guys. I'm sorry. I'll go find some! :)

Wait patiently and you'll get a new chapter in a flash. Plus, it might be a little bit more longer. This was just an introduction of Jessica and her life. Hope u liked it and Aaron :D

So yeah. Comment, Please vote 'cause I do need those to continue this book, follow me (have lots more ideas for this and others books I'm making), And I really hope u enjoy it very much :)))

*Add it to your library please! ✌