6 - Lies & Ice Cream Intimacy

↑Aaron & Jessica (Picture Above)↑

**********

I ran, but didn't really get that far. You see, Dustin has forever been in the track team and his leg muscles are incredibly stronger than mine.

"Please. Stop, Jes! I can explain." His voice was clearer this time.

He reached for my hand and managed to stop me. He grabbed the other one and forced me to look at his exhausted exppression.

As if I'd even gotten away either way. I was already running out of fuel.

"Let go, Dustin."

I suddenly felt myself fall back to the opposite side of Dustin and into someone's strong, yet comforting chest.

"Are you deaf?"

I looked up to see who's husky, minty breath had spoken and it was non other than Aaron's.

"If I'm correct, she said to let her go, dude." He finished with a warning tone.

Aaron sent Dustin a dirty look and it seemed like a big fuss for everyone who didn't know how to mind their own business whispering around us.

"Hey, guys. Let's not do this here. Pleople are staring and you two are currently making a big commotion." I demanded strictly.

I glared both of their ways. I almost seemed like a camilion from how my eyes split both their ways.

"First... who's the pervert?" Aaron breathed into my ear, running chills down my spine.

"That's my line, Jackass." Dustin barked back.

Crap. Now we're in some serious trouble. I grabbed both of their elbows and dragged them behind the curtains, where the girl Dustin had been with earlier stood.

"Sorry I left you like that." Dustin grabbed the girl's wrists in a sickening, caring way.

"Would someone explain, what the hell is going on...?" Aaron asked me, crossing his arms and seeming surprisingly more calm than a few seconds ago.

"Sure. We all have something private to talk about and your standing there looking like an ass... is that enough information for you or do you still feel the need to mind others' business?" Dustin put out sarcastically.

Aaron growled.

"Now, now... Let's all calm down before I piss myself. There has just been a small misunderstanding and you can actually stay, Aaron." I tried hard to stay calm, because to be honest, the ass in this situation is Dustin.

I seriously wanted to beat the Jesus out of him right now, but everyone has a right to explain themselves.

"Why let him stay? He has nothing to do with this or us, Jes." Dustin stated, kind of harshly.

Which -obviously- was meant to sound that way.

"Um... Dustin? Actually, I'm-" I started about to explain to him I was babysitting his baby brother, but got ice cream slapped on my face.

"On a date with me and you ruined it." Aaron interrupted and lied.

My heart fell to my ass and sped up as his hand slid to my waist, pulling me into a tight embrace.

What's with this nerve-wracking feeling in my stomach?

"What?! Jessica Marie Blue... This has to be a lie! My beautifuly innocent god sister with a women-user like this?" He gawked.

Aaron's relentlessly teasing breath was on my neck, making me flinch in slight pleasurable torment.

Aaron picked me up and somehow sat me on his shoulder.