2 - Spin The Truth Or Dare

↑Aaron Chain (Left/Picture Above)↑

↑Baby Austin Chain (Right/Picture Above)↑

**********

I walked in and saw Aaron standing and craddling Austin.

"Whoa, Mom. Slow the horse a second." He's probably going to protest against me being put to do this with him.

Doing this.... With him! Hell no.

"Um, Ms.Chain, I-"

"I'm still taking care of Austin? I don't mind the nanny doing it on her own. That's why we hired her. She's a grown lady." He gestured me.

'Lady'? You son of a gun.

"Aaron, Austin is your brother. Your taking care of him, so he won't feel abandoned. He needs to know there's someone he knows around." She stated strictly.

He sighed in frustration and walked to me, passing me the baby without warning and stomped away.

"Um..." I stayed speechless.

Did he not see me? He definitely knows who I am. We've fought every single day at school sinse the fourth grade, yet he acted like I was a total stranger.

"Sorry, Jessica." She rubbed my shoulder and kissed her baby's cheek.

We had now been downstairs, saying our goodbyes to Doris.

"Well. I'm off to that meeting we had spoke about in the car. Make sure that Aaron does his chores." She pointed at me as if giving me a lecture.

"O- Okay. Drive safe." I walked her out.

She closed the door and in less than a second, I realized I was also babysitting a sixteen year old rebel! I was now stuck with, now that I see Austin clearly, the cuttest baby on earth and a big jack-ass.

Austin was oviously eyeing me and waiting for the perfect minute to start screaming. Hopefully, if that ever does happen, I wont get frustrated enough to throw this sweet little angel out a window.

I walked up the stairs and put Austin inside his crib. I walked to the baby table and started preparing some milk before his urge to release his melody broke out. Thankfully though, I had finished fast enough to not have to worry about it.

"Here, Austin. Drink the milky." I baby-talked.

I rubbed the bottle tip on the baby's mouth, a bit of milk sliding on his lips, making him automatically open his mouth.

"Do u think he noticed me, Austin? I don't know. Maybe I'm just invisible."

I watched carefully as I fed you your bottle of milk and chuckled. The door creaked, making me jump in fright. I swung my eyes quickly over my shoulder to see Aaron watching me.

"Oh. Its just you." I sighed in relief.

"Who else would it be?" He retorted sarcastically.

I gave him an annoyed look and came back to the blue, wide-eyed baby. His big round eyes made my heart swell. His beautiful small hand and how cute they looked making a tiny little fist.

"Notice what?"

Hands slid on the sides of my arms and came to my hands. I blushed at the air breathed onto my neck.

"A- Aaron, what are you...?" I choked on my words as he pressed closer to my body.

"He can hold his own bottle." He pulled my hand away gently and backed away from me.

I turned and faced Aaron with a red face. He looked just like his brother. Dark green eyes that were different, but everything else was sort of the same.