2

"It's one week away. One week, and I'll be in charge of an entire country! And I'll be expected to marry! A man, at that! And... oh, no. I'll be expected to... to produce an heir!" She wails, pacing back in forth.

Despite her current state, she still manages to look absolutely stunning. Her long black hair lays flat on her back, her red nightgown trails behind her, with her matching red lips moving so quickly. Her icy blue eyes dart from place to place, until they settle on me. She stops pacing, for a moment, and she looks like she's finally realized something obvious.

"I can't do this without you," she whispers.

"It's okay. I'll be here for as long as I can be."

"I can't do this without a Queen."

"But, you're going to be the Queen."

"Are you really that thick? I want you to be the Queen!" She pauses, then whispers," I want... I want you to be my Queen."

"Oh," Is all I can manage to say.

And, although I know it isn't right, I run. I run because I want her to be my Queen, too.

Author's Note

Hallo! I hope you liked it! So, yeah, I don't know what to say now, I kind if just wanted to say hi. For some reason I decided to do it in German. I should really rethink my life. Oh, I forgot! When royalty marries outside of the royal family, they aren't given the title of King or Queen. They're called prince of princess. I just wanted them both to be called Queen, so... yeah. Anyways, hope you have a great day! Bye!