Confessions - IX

After some time Jun down calmed and got out of Mrs.Xu embrace.

"Thank you. It felt like a hug a mother would give to her sons and daughters."

"Well, you're kinda my son now anyway. You are MingHao's friend and you are a great person who is really lonely. I will treat you like my son."

"Ma'am...thank you so much...It means a lot..."

"Please, call me Mother or Mom."

"Hum...okay...mom."

MingHao was still there. He was smilling at the scene that was developing in front of him. His mother was a great person and it was one of the main reasons why he thought she was the best Mother ever.

"Well, JunHui, I'm hungry. I'll make some food, do you want to eat too?"

"Wait, I'll make you a meal."

MingHao stepped out of the shadows and nervously said.
"It was an heartwarming scene mom, I'm proud of you. Jun, can you please cook for one more person?"

"Thanks son."

"Wh-what? You were watching?" - asked Jun blushing hard.

"Yes, sorry. And I'm sorry I wasn't able to support you. I didn't knew what you had been throught in school."

"It's okay. I didn't tell you that. Sorry."

"Hey, can we please talk after the meal? We have some things to discuss."

Jun's lips curled into a smile from ear to ear.

"Of course. I'll cook now. It'll take just 5 minutes."

...

"Yammy! Jun you are an amazing cooker!"

"Thanks Mrs.Xu, it means a lot."

"I don't care about anything dear but you will start living here as my son and cook for me everyday."

They all laughed. It was a good atmosphere.

...

"Mom, I'll steal Jun now."

"Okay! Tell JunHui to come and talk with me after, please."

"Yes m-mother."

Ming Hao's mom had a big smile on her face when her son forced Jun into his bedroom.

"Let's talk. You start." - Ming Hao said.

"Hum...okay.." Jun didn't knew why he was nervous. "Why have you been avoiding me again? Why didn't you go to school today? We were so worried..."

"I'm not avoiding you, I just want some time to think. I didn't go because I woke up with a fever. And who was worried? You? Hoshi?"

"Ming Hao, it was me and Hoshi and we searched for you for a long time! Time to think about what? Are you okay now?"

"Yes, I'm okay, thanks....Nothing, I just needed to think about some things."

"What kind of things?"

"..."

"..Perharps..what you told me during the camping..was It true? D-do you like me?'

MingHao blushed and started to feel hot. He decided that once he said no he might not have a chance like this anymore. He nooded.

Jun hugged MingHao.

"During these days you were pushing me away I thought bout a lot of things. I came to realise that I might like you too. But, I don't."

*Oh..and now? What do I do?* Ming Hao thought.*

"I don't like you. I really adore you MingHao. I...I love you."

*What???*

"Are you f-for real? What about Hoshi?"

"Hoshi? He's just a friend. About my feelings for you, I've never been so sure."

After saying that Jun kisses MingHao as they were both overwhelmed by the others passion. It was not just a kiss, it was a very gentle one.

...

"What now? What does this mean?" - MingHao asked.

"It means you are my boyfriend."

MingHao blushed and Jun noticed it.

"You're so cute when you blush."

"S-shut up! My mom... do we tell her?"

"Yeah, why not? She doesn't seem like the type of person to judge you."

"You're right, she's not."

...

"I'm sorry mom but could we talk with you for a moment?"

"Yes! Have you two cleared things?"

"Yes and we have something very important to tell you. Please don't be shocked."

Mrs.Xu heard the story abour their friendship without saying a word.

"Now for the real subject." - Jun said - "Me and your son...we are..."

"I'm Jun's boyfriend and he's mine. We're dating."

Ming Hao's mom opened her eyes wide. They were nervous about her reaction. Then she just got up and started celebrating.

"Yes! That's so good to the both of you!! Congratulations!!"

"Mom are you not upset about we two being guys?"

"Of course not! Your uncle was into guys too and I always thought it was kinda sweet. I give you two my blessing."

"Thank you Ma'am that means a lot."

"JunHui, what did we talk about? Call me..."

"Mother."

"Great!! Now, it's late! We'll all go to sleep. I'll go to my bedroom, you two do whatever you want."

Now both Jun and MingHao were embarassed.