Sad Stories..Hearts Beating - III

Since then those two have become real friends. That caused some rumours saying that Jun was making MingHao being his friend by threatning him and stuff like that. Jun ignored people's comments but Ming Hao was irritated.

"Why do they have to be like that? I'm your friend because I want to! What's the problem with you being my best friend?"

"I am your best friend? You never told me that."

"There's no need to say it, you already know that."

"I don't, so you can say it." - Jun teased.

"Geez.."

"Please? Solemnly."

"Aish..I, Xu Ming Hao swear that this guy here next to me, Wen JunHui is my Best Friend. Happy now?"

"Yeah, now let's go eat some ice cream!"

...

"Those two really are something." - said SeungCheol.
"That MingHao..I never saw Jun with a friend and I know him for 3 years."

"It's great for him to have friends! I've always liked him and pitied him for being lonely." - Jeonghan declared.

"Then why didn't you became his friend???"

Seungcheol slaped Jeonghan head gently.

"Because he said I was Annoying ㅠ_ㅠ ."

"He says that to everybody!!!"

"I know..it made me feel I'm like the other people."

"Jeonghan you really are clueless. But hey, don't you think something about JunHui is different?"

"Like what?"

"Idk..he has been more friendly I guess.."

"I noticed that. He's more cute now."

"I guess it's because of The8."

"Maybe..but what's with the nickname? It's weird..Hi The8! How are you The8? Wyd The8? ... weird.."

"Jeonghan...Doctor!!..Now!"

"Why?"

"You need a checkup to your sanity."

"Ya! SeungCheol!!"

...

Jun and Ming Hao had been chatting all the afternoon but for them it only looked like 10 minutes..They are closer every minute that passes.

"Jun, why did you came to Korea?"

"My mom and dad separated..So, I came here with my mom..She always liked Korea."

"Oh..sorry for bringing that up."

"It's okay. They're both dead now anyway."

"WHAT?"

"My parents both died..My dad killed himself a few months after the divorce with my mom and my mom died from a disease 3 years and a half ago."

"Omg..I'm really sorry for them."

"It's okay. My dad's death was not that bad to me...I was sad, of course but when he and my mom were together he used to beat me so I really wasn't like dying because of it. My mom's death it's another story..but I don't really wanna talk about it..."

"Jun..."

"I'll tell you someday..just not today.."

"Ok..I get it. Sorry again."

MingHao was really sorry. He was starting to tear up. Jun noticed and sudenly started whipping away MingHao's tears with his sleeve.

"I can cry, but you can't. It's my deal, you don't need to cry."

"B-But i feel like it!! You're my friend!! You trust me enough to tell me that sad story of yours! It's really bad that's why I'm crying too!!"

Jun was surprised and stopped wipping Ming Hao's tears.
Then, Ming Hao started really crying.

"It's because I'm your friend! I feel compassion towards you! It's so bad...and you keep that strong look saying that's nothing! So I'll cry in your turn!"

Jun was really astonished...maybe because he never saw MingHao that way but his heart started beating fast. They didn't new each other for that long yet they had a great bond.

"You can cry too!! You're human! You always keep that poker face! You laugh so little, you never show sign of weaknesses..But it's not normal to do so! You should express how you feel better! If not, there will be a day where all your emotions are so saved inside and are so many that they'll explode and you explode with them too!" Ming Hao started wipping his own tears. "You don't want that to happen, do you? You may think I'm overreacting but this is an advice everyone should follow!! Don't keep everything to yourself! You were alone but Jun, Now you have me..ME!! I'll be here when you need ok?"

*This guy...MingHao..Want me to fall for you?*

When Jun realized he was embracing Ming Hao with all his strenght.

"YA! JunHui!"

"Just a little bit..Let's just stay like this a little more."

*J-Jun?..Really..Why am I blushing???? Jun is so warm right now..I hope he doesn't hear my heartbeat..It's like crazy!!*

...