Chapter Twenty-Eight - Frank's POV

Hey guys, here with another Folie chapter! This one rounded in at just about 10 pages exactly in my word document and I wrote it in 3 days, so I'm super proud.

Little bit of an update on me and such:
-My birthday is January 23rd, so this Sunday (19th) I'm going to a Reggie and the Full Effect concert with some friends.
-As you guys all know, I've been out sick from school with mono since, like, October, but I'm going back ON MY BIRTHDAY and I am so terrified.
-My girlfriend broke up with me, like, yesterday. So. Uhm. Yeah. Sorry if the end of this chapter seems weird or awkward, everything after the line
"Do you want to see the paint now?" was written after we broke up. For the most part I think I shoved through it pretty well but I'm just hoping my mood didn't affect any of my writing.
-I'm going to try to not let this affect my writing, and honestly I've been writing so fast lately I hate to break the streak, but between school and that issue it might be a tad bit longer before the next chapter of Folie, sorry about that.

Anyway, that's it for now, really. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry to disapoint anyone who's was hoping for any form of smut but I didn't write any because honestly, it just didn't seem to fit in for some reason. I thought it would be better to just skip straight to the next morning. (Don't worry, there's still quite a bit of them talking about sex, though, haha.) If anyone is interested in reading any of the more "smutty" frerard stuff I've written, just drop a comment/private message me/drop me an ask (ask.fm/capillarystatic, ask.fm/frerardadeux, or youhitlikeagxrl.tumblr.com/ask) and I can give you a link to the mass-post I put on tumblr a while back.

Anyway, that's it for now! Enjoy!

---

I woke up next to Gerard, something familiar to me; but it was a bit different this time. I was half-draped over him, one of my legs tucked softly between both of his, my face was pressed warm against his neck.

He was so pretty when he was asleep- calm and peaceful, not a worry in the world, his face relaxed beautifully.

I lifted one hand up to his face, pushing his hair off of his cheeks.

"You're awake," he murmured softly, shifting. I blinked in surprise, having thought he was asleep.

"Yeah," I said. I shifted up so I could kiss him, warm and soft and happy.

He responded to my kiss with a smile, tilting his head and pressing his nose against my cheek.

"How long have you been up?"

He shrugged. "Not long."

I put my hand on his chest. "Did you sleep well, then?"

He kissed me shortly. "Mostly, yeah."

I moved my hand from his chest to his face, touching his forehead and cheeks. "You look so stressed once you start using that pretty little brain of yours," I told him. "You look so much more relaxed when you don't stress yourself out."

He sighed. "I know. I'm not stressed though, it's just- just too many thoughts, y'know? My thoughts just get a little too loud sometimes."

I sighed, frowning. "I wish I could help that."

"You already are," he promised, taking my hand in his and kissing my fingers. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, turning my head and dancing my lips across his nose playfully.

He laughed at me, grinning. "You're so cute," he told me.

I responded by kissing him, smiling back, rolling softly onto my side and dragging him to face me. We just looked at each other for what felt like forever, until he said, "My ass is cold."