Chapter Twenty-Three - Gerard's POV

Okay, quite a lot to say here, 16 minutes to type the entire author's note.
First of all: this chapter only reaches about 7 pages total in my word document (other chapters have gone up to about 12-16, I think,) so I'm sorry for the long wait and shortness of this chapter, but my life has basically gone batshitcrazy as of recent.
First up on my list of excuses: I came out to my mom... And she completely flipped shit. She called me disgusting, and an idiot, and basically made me "promise to be straight" (evidently she doesn't know about crossed fingers behind backs...) Basically she grounded me until December and thinks I'm a freak. Ohfuckingwell, her loss, right? Right.

Also, I have two shout outs to make here; one to my brilliant author friend Morgan, the other to my beautiful girlfriend. (I can totally do shout outs, right? Those are allowd?)
Okay, to Morgan: you devioUS BASTARD. BRINGING VIC INTO A FIC TO HELP COMMIT A SERIOUS CRIME. YOU GENIUS. DEAR FUCKING LORD HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT FIRST? Anyway! For anyone who has not read Turn Off The Dark (a brilliant, heartbreakingly awesome frerard that Morgan is writing,) I suggest that you go read it, as soon as you get a chance. I cannot for the life of me remember Morgan's Wattpad username (sorry oh my god I have a terrible memory sometimes I have to google what day Christmas is on,) but you should just search the fic, it's absolutly brilliant.
To Kayleigh, my girlfriend: I swear to fucking god Kayleigh your writing is perfect and I don't know how you don't see that. I'm just going to ask everyone to look up Kayl's writing as soon as possible, she doesn't have a Wattpad (as far as I know??) but she has like a few different Mibba accounts and my favorite one is (sorry if you didn't want me to do this sweetheart but too late) Alice LeStrade, so go look up her writing as soon as fucking possible, because Kayleigh is one of the best writers in the whole entire world and I love her and so I know that you all will love her, too. (P.S. my favorite piece of hers on the Alice LeStrade account is called What My Dreams Are Made Of.)

Anyway, I've finished this author's note with just two minutes to spare, so happy reading, everyone!

Enjoy!

---

Henry didn't seem to understand what the problem was.

"Fuck," Frank repeated, his eyes wide. "Oh my god, shit, you- you won't tell my mom, will you-? Oh, god," he looked at me and I just looked back, not knowing how to react. "Oh fuck."

Henry knew.

He saw us. He saw me, he saw Frank, he saw us kiss. He heard us talking.

He knew.

I felt like I was going to pass out.

Henry spoke up, after what felt like an eternity of me wanting to spontaneously burst into flames, frowning, saying, "Hey, hey, Frank, Gerard, it's okay, guys. I won't tell her if you don't want her to know."

Frank and I both looked at him. "Do you promise?" Frank said, sharply and quickly, before I could.

Henry nodded, raising his hands slightly in a sign of what I hoped was a truce. "I promise."

We both relaxed, but only slightly.

Henry frowned more. "She really doesn't know?"

Frank shook his head quickly. "She- she doesn't even know, uh- she doesn't know about either of our's sexuality."

No one spoke for a few minutes, and then Henry asked, slowly; "Why haven't you told her, Frank?"

Frank shrugged, not looking at Henry, or at me. "I'm scared of how she'll react."