Note.

The response to this fic has been insane. Like, it's almost embarrassing. I started writing this when I was 13, and I'm 15 now. My writing style and views on some things have changed so much since I first sat down and started writing Folie. I don't want to say I'm ashamed of anything written here, in these 31 chapters that you all have somehow managed to fall in love with, but I will say that I can do better and I know I can. (But I guess that's the most flattering compliment of all, that you all love something that's not even my best.) All of the people who have commented with praise, the few pieces of fan art, the people on twitter who've approached me with love and kindness... The people who've said that I've helped or inspired them, especially. You guys are what keep me going, what keeps me writing.
The story has been officially finished for a while now, but I still have at least 15-20 comments every time I open my email. I was gone for two hours one and came back to 100+ comments. When I posted that deleted scene, just now? I reloaded the page about five minutes after posting it- 70+ reads, 4 comments. I'm amazed by you all, really. I don't understand how Folie has drawn this much attention, love, and even admiration. It's strange that writing that feels and seems so mediocre to me could be this "amazing" to you all.

I am still writing, I want you all to know that. My next long fic is The Ghost Room, which is also frerard, but way more... Morbid. I'm hoping to post more one-shots, as well, and if you guys wouldn't mind, bits and pieces of unfinished works and budding ideas. I'm sorry that the updates for TGR have been so slow, for those of you reading and waiting, but life has been hectic the past few weeks and while writing, for me, comes before all else, sometimes I have to respect my mental health before I can focus on letting my mind bleed, if that makes any sense.

I'm really astounded by how kind some of you are. I've had people message me on tumblr (youhitlikeagxrl.tumblr.com / tagged-forwriting.tumblr.com,) spam me with questions and comments on Instagram (youhitlikeagxrl / adrenalineparty,) come and talk to me on twitter (youhitlikeagxrl / forjamia [for poetry!]) and even send messages directly to my ask.fm (ask.fm/capillarystatic.) Your feedback keeps me alive, guys. The response to Folie is honestly one of the hugest compliments I have ever received and you all, readers, have never failed to make me smile. Feel free to contact me through any of my social media, private message me, etc. etc. etc. I'd love to talk to you, to get opinions on ways I could've improved Folie and ways I can make The Ghost Room the best that it can be. My readers are my sun, I am your planet. 

So that's why I'll leave you with this: Thank you, all, truly. But I know I can do better, and I hope you stick around to see me try to do that. Keep reading, keep writing- as Frank Iero would say, keep the faith.

Peace, love, and all things unholy,
Eve

P.S. Sorry for the shitty editing, not just in this note, but throughout the whole story.