XVIII. A Danish Gentleman

Explanations

This one is preeetty short but the next will be somewhat long, so... enjoy.

-BeesAndOtherAngels
---

"What do you mean? Didn't you go to his room? Or did you chicken out?"

"It was none of that! Something... kinda happened." I say a bit held back.

"What was it? Regina George's half virginity?"

"No, listen," I get a bit shy right now "we kiss, things get steamy, then I tell him I have never done it, he understands, but I just give him a handjob and he comes in my hand." When I move my attention from what I was saying to the screen, I see her mouth opened, just gazing at me. "Say something, Abigail!"

She giggles raising her eyebrows. "I don't know what to say. Just a handjob?! Really?! But why didn't you guys go all the way down?"

"Well..."

"Mads, if you want me then you can have me. I don't think I can pretend any longer. Everything about you makes me weaker and stronger at the same time." My voice is weak and full of emotion by now. I feel strong as my body doesn't tremble.

He watches me carefully. "Then, please, don't deny me this."

"I won't." I lean closer to kiss him again. Many times I watched his lips as his spoke, as he licked them, as he set a cigarette between them. Many times I wanted them and now I had close to my own.

He backs away. "I just don't think that it should be right here, right now." He grabs my two hands that were dry and soft from the wash and kisses them delicately.

"And why not?"

"I want this to be special and memorable to you, Reed. And not with us both dirty, on a cheap bed under bad lighting. Let's wait till the weekend, I'll take you somewhere better, where we both can be alone, left in peace. What do you think?"

A smile comes to my lips. "Whatever you say, I'm in."

I leave the bed without rush but before I'm fully out of it he grabs my hand. "Where you going? Sleep her with me."

"I can't. People around this studio have sharp thongs. They even think me and Sawyer have a relationship, when we're just really good friends. I wanna avoid the unnecessary walk of shame."

"You right." He finally let go of my fingertips with a grin. "See you tomorrow, Reed."

"See you tomorrow, Mads."

"That's perfect, Reed, in fact, better than perfect! Mads just proved to be a man worth losing your virginity with. Any other guy would've just fucked you right there."

"He was a real gentleman."

"And how was the..." She moves her hand in the air as if giving a han... Christ.

"It was...normal? I was head to toes nervous and kept thinking about Shake Weights while I was doing. Then his semen was all over my hand, so I went to the bathroom to wash it. And, well, his penis... I didn't pay much attention to the size but it seemed... healthy, thick."

By the moment I finish, we are both laughing like crazy. "That's a good start. I remember reading this article that says that Danish men are on the 'top ten list of countries with biggest dicks'" She says with the naughtiest smirk ever.

"Abigail, what kind of things have you been reading on the Internet?"

"I have an interest in sex facts and top ten lists."

"Anyways, the sexiest thing was the faces he was making and the little moans under his breath." I bite my lip, remembering.

"I know. Michael's pleasure faces while we were filming were so sensual. We don't make those kind of faces in real life, though." She starts making 'pleasure' faces, rolling her eyes and opening her mouth. "Okay. Now, let me give you some sex tips."

"Bring it on."

She cleans her throat. "First thing, buy good condoms. Don't be ashamed to buy them yourself. I like the ones with fruit flavor, but that's my preference. Second, lots and lots of lube is always good. Third, wear a nice lingerie. If you're confident with your body, you'll be more relaxed and things will flow more comfortably. Fourth, be vocal about what you like and what you don't. And last, open your legs wide."

I pay total attention to her as if I was watching the last lecture before an exam. She was a couple of years younger than me but so wise in some things. The content was totally sexual but the way she spoke it seemed like the directions for a quest. It left no doubt why she was a writer, it was in her blood.

"One more thing. If you really love him, beyond the fact he's married, if you really do, it won't just feel great and delicious. It will feel right."

I sigh deeply. "It already feels right even being so wrong."