Chapter 25

A/N: Well I'm crying. This was the hardest chapter I have ever written in my life because one, it's the last chapter, and two, it was so emotional. Like UGH! I can't believe this is like over. DON'T FORGET!!! There is an epilogue and a timestamp! So yeah. I don't even know what to say anymore lol

Dedicated to @_StylinsonLover_ because the song I put in at the end she mention so yeah GO FOLLOW!!! x

Word comment challenge. If you read my author's note put the word Pineapple in your comment and it has to make sense!! I LOVED your guy's fridge comments XD

XX

“Louis dear we’re going to have to leave in a little over an hour or so to catch our flight okay?” Jay asked poking her head into her son’s room.

    “Y-yeah M-mum,” Louis offered her a small smile.

    Jay smiled and walked in sitting next to her son on the floor. “Come here,” She said opening her arms. Louis scooted over and leaned into her touch sighing at the contact. He felt safe and comforted. “I know this is a tough transition for you, but things will work out for the best. I did a little more reasearch and I found the perfect school for you and the perfect program to help you with your stutter.”

    “I kn-now. T-t-thanks Mum.”

    “You’re welcome. Are the lads and Zoe coming to say goodbye today?”

    Louis shook his had. “W-we said g-g-goodbye yesterd-day. I d-don’t want to s-s-see them today.”

    “Oh, alrighty then. Don’t just push them away Louis, this is probably hurting them as much as it’s hurting you.”

    “C-can I be al-lone now?” Louis asked looking up at his Mum like he was a litte kid again.

    “Sure. I love you,” She reminded him hugging him tightly.

    “I l-love you t-t-to.” He waited until his Mum cloe his door before he laid on the floor curling up into a ball.

    Louis closed his eyes and let his mind race. He let the memories of the lads flood through, the memory of meeting Zoe, the memories of him and Harry. He let it take over him. Let the tears escape his eyes and his body shake. This was the only way he was going to get over it, was to let it out and run it’s course. He relaxed when he heard a voice. His mind latched onto the memory. It was when Harry was singing. He wishes he could hear him sing again. He froze when he remembered something. He sat up straight an reached around his neck. The nacklace was still there, hanging around him like a ball and chain. He needed to get rid of it. He didn’t want it.

    He unclapsed the necklace and set it on the floor in front of him. He stared at the object laying there. The necklace was beautiful, bt it belonged to Harry. His Dad left it for him. Louis grabbed his notebook and pen and wrote one last letter before taping the necklace to the back. He pushed himself to his feet holding the letter tightly before making his way downstairs. He snuck out the backdoor not wanting to be questioned by his Mum.

    Just knock, hand it over, and leave. Louis kept repeating it to himself over and over again. He was not going to get roped back into anything. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out.

Zoe: I know you might not look at his. But I wanted to say a last goodbye. Thanks for being an awesome friend. The lads say goodbye too and they look forward to seeing you again sometime. We love you Louis and always will. :) x

    Louis smiled. He was reall going to miss them, a lot. They were right though. He couldn’t let this fear and pain control him. He knows what it’s like to be picked on and left behind and it hurts, he couldn’t do that to them.