Chapter 9

A/N: It's finally here. Why work on History when I can write Larry? lol. This chapter is dedicated to Lovingthenialler because she's in the story. Want a dedication? Just leave a nice comment and if it makes my day I almost have no choice! lol. Anyways I am going to write a chapter for Getting There and Electronic Communication before I do chapter 10 because I haven't updated either of those in a while. Also this weekend we have girls all weekend so most likely no writing or updates will happen then. I am going to try to have Month 5 (i think) for GT up by friday and then EC chapters are short so I will do that for Mon or Tues. In other words there might not be an update for this unti next Weds. I will work hard though guys I promise! Anyways, enjoy!

XX

Louis and Zoe bonded the rest of the school day. Zoe has got to be the nicest girl Louis has ever met. She was funny, kind, energetic, smart, and a tomboy kind of girl so they had a lot of the same interests. At lunch they were talking about futbol(soccer w.e you want to call it) and Louis let out a really loud burp. He froze and kind of shrunk down a bit. Zoe just smiled taking a large sip of her soda before belting out a burp. Louis could help but laugh along with her. It was fourth period now and Louis had computer science while Zoe had her writing class. She put her number in his phone with a funny picture and he texted her asking if she wanted to come to his house after school and she agreed right away. Mr.Adam’s told the class that the assignment was to write about a new person in their lives this year and the impact they have had in their lives. Of course Louis had the boys he could write about, but that was on his mind right now was Zoe. They have been hanging out and talking all day, and not once has she treated him like he was different. She never asked or addressed his stutter. She was different, in a nice way.

Louis spent the whole class writing vigorously about his new friend until the bell rung. He posted his paper on the server and left class to meet Zoe, however, a certain Travis seemed to be waiting right outside his classroom. “M-m-miss me?,” He smirked.

“P-please just l-l-leave me alone,” Louis begged just not wanting to deal with any of this. He already had a broken leg, he didn’t need more damage.

“You know I can’t do that Louis. It’s been so long since we’ve last seen each other. This is my only chance without your little bodyguards around.” Louis shook his head already in tears and he wasn’t sure why. Louis closed his eyes as the first punch made contact with his face. Travis shoved Louis to the ground causing him to lose his crutches and kicked his side making Louis curled up in pain. Travis got down next to Louis and just started pounding on Louis. The worst part had to be the fact that no one tried to stop anything. They were either cheering, watching, or just ignoring and walking away. Travis hit Louis a few more times before standing up and fixing his shirt satisfied. “I’m so glad you didn’t fight back this time Louis. It’s about time you realized it’s useless, just like you. All you are is a piece of shit Louis. You’re nothing, got it?” All Louis could do was nod. “I want you to say it Louis.”

“I-I’m n-n-nothing,” He sobbed.

Travis just laughed and continued to smile. “Excuse me?” Someone said tapping on Travis’ shoulder.

Louis looked up to see Zoe standing there looking completely innocent. “Why hello there,” Tavis said obviously interested in her.

“Yeah um Travis is it?”

“Yeah. I see you’ve heard of me.”

“Uh huh. Did you do that to him?” She asked pointing to Louis.

“Of course. Someone had to do it. Why?”

“That’s what I thought.” Zoe set her bag against the locker and smiled up at Travis before drawing her leg back and kicked him right in the balls. Travis screamed in pain and dropped to his knees. Zoe shoved him onto the ground and climbing on top of him. She grabbed his hair banging his head on the floor and putting her finger in his face, “I want you to listen and listen good. If you ever touch Louis again I will personally be coming after you and taking you down. I may be little, but I can sure as hell kick your ass easily. You may have the muscles, but you’re not that bright and you’re not that quick. Do you understand me?” Travis just laif there still groaning in pain. Zoe dug her knee into his groin making him scream again, “I asked you a question. Do you understand me?”