Chapter 8

A/N: FINALLY! lol. Sorry for the long wait I've just been super busy and writing is just slowing down. I got my desktop cleaned though. They start collecting laptops on may 14 or something like that so after then updates might be slower depending on how often I can get access to a computer, I'm thinking about buying one myself. Also SATs are this Saturday so don't expect anything till MAYBE Sunday night depending what's going on during the day. I'll prob. update Getting There next. 

This chapter is dedicated to Lovingthenialler because she is in this chapter and she's my Wattpad best friend. She has some really good writing too so check her out! 

Anyways, Enjoy!

XX

Louis felt weird and stirred around before feeling some kind of tube. He forced his eyes slowly opened to see the object grasped in his hand. He was lying in a hospital bed with his leg in a cast hung up and random things surrounding him. His mind slowly wrapped around everything that happened. Harry snogging Taylor in the halls, hanging with the boys, and falling off the side of the fort. He pushed his face further into the pillow as silent tears started falling down his cheeks. For a while there he actually thought the last of his high school experience was going to be good, but now, he thinks this might just be the worse place he's ever been. 

He just laid there facing the wall when he felt something touch his hand sending sparks all through his body. he didn't turn though, he just waited. He heard someone sniffle and a thumb rub over his hand. He could feel the other person shaking. He slowly turned his head and saw Harry sitting there in front of him crying while the other boys were passed out over by the wall. He squeezed Harry's hand which caused the other boy too look up. When Harry's eyes met Louis' they were full of emotion. He looked scared, worried, hurt, guilty, but the feeling that projected the most to Louis, was love.

"H-harry?"

Harry bursted into tears again leaning over the bed and hugging Louis. "I'm so sorry Louis. I was such an idiot. I was just hurt and confused when you said we should just be friends that I just called her and it just all took off and it was wrong and, Louis she approached me in the hall and just started kissing me. I know I kissed her back and this doesn't make up for anything, but after, I just, everything felt wrong. I instantly felt like shit, but you said you just wanted to be friends so I didn't know why and just everything is so messed up right now. All I know is that I don't want to lose you Louis, can you ever forgive me?"

Louis pushed himself over as much as he could before pulling on Harry signaling him to get into the bed with him. Louis curled up into Harry's side resting his head on Harry's chest feeling the rise and fall and listening to his heart beat. "I w-was never m-m-mad. Just h-hurt."

"I know, I am really sorry though Lou. You're my best friend and that's the last thing I wanted to do."

Louis froze for a moment before breaking into a wide grin, "B-best frie-end?"

Harry just smiled and pulled Louis closer to him, "Of course." Louis just couldn't stop smiling, until he starting yawning again. "Sleep Lou."

"S-stay?"

"Of course. I'll be right here when you wake up, promise."

Louis just grinned again before falling asleep feeling warm and safe wrapped up in Harry's arms.

~.~

Louis could hear faint voices talking, but didn't open his eyes, he just listened. "I'll be right back boys, I'm going to talk to one of the nurses. Just let me know when he wakes up."

"Of course. Ms.Tomlinson."

"Liam if you don't start calling me Jay we're going to have some issues."