Chapter 16

A/N: Okay can we all just take a moment to realize how quickly I just updated, like holy chiz it's been like what 4 days or something? I'm so proud of myself! Anyways this is just more of a fluffy filler chapter kind of thing before the drama that's coming. Speaking of which I might post an A/N after this asking what you guys think about something. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @writer_visionary Because they commented on almost every chapter and got really into it. You guys are making it so hard to pick one of you out to dedicate to because you are all so nice. So you really got to go above and beyond to get chosen if you want it. Ugh I'm rambling, enjoy!

Warning: Little bit of dirty talk/ implying smutty stuff ; cause of course :)

XX

"Favorite t.v show growing up?"

"C-c-chalk z-zone."

Louis and Harry were curled up on Louis' bed sheets tangled around them, legs overlapping each other hands idly thumb wrestling, and hair a mess. Sun was shining through the windows and everything was just blissful and calm.

"I enjoyed Angry Beavers."

"D-dork."

"You calling me a whale penis?!"

Louis laughed smacking Harry's chest. "S-shut it. M-m-my turn." Louis thought for a moment. If it wasn't for Harry distracted him with...other activities... he was going to ask the question back. "Y-your s-s-sexual fantasy?"

"Playhouse." Louis raised his eyebrow in question. "You remember being little and playing in a funhouse at the fast food place or something?" Louis nodded. "Well, take that. Slides, swings, little animals you ride, and a bounce house. Just like you thought it would be cute to bake and make a mess and lick it off," Harry smirked making Louis blush. "I thought it would be cute to play in those funhouses again chasing eachother around and laughing. Just being kids again." Louis nodded. That did sound pretty interesting. "And then fucking in the bounce house until it pops." Louis barked out a laugh smacking Harry. "What?! You asked the question."

Louis rolled his eyes. "Reg-g-gretting it."

"We have to get up soon. You have to meet with Amber in an hour."

Louis pouted. "W-wanna stay like t-this."

Harry smiled pulling Louis closer to him and kissing him softly. "Me too, but you promised your mum and there are just some things you need to work on and learn to deal with."

"S-stop being p-perf-fect."

"I'm not. I just really care about you Lou." Louis smiled up at him. No one has ever treated Louis this well. "So, what do you say we go and shower, clean our mess up," Harry laughed. "Then we go downstairs, grab a cookie and we can head out?"

Louis huffed, he really didn't want to have to get up. "F-fine."

Harry smiled leaning in close to Louis' ear and whispering, "If it makes you feel any better I could shower with you?"

Louis blushed before grabbing Harry's wrist and tugging him along.

~.~

15 minutes later and two boys coming down from their highs Harry and Louis were in the kitchen getting ready to leave. "Want a cookie Lou?" Louis nodded his head. "Here," Harry handed him a cookie before slapping his bum playfully and walking out the door.

"Ars-se," Louis mumbled follow and locking the house up behind him. Louis slid into the passenger seat and smiled at Harry's waiting hand. He intertwined their fingers together and Harry took off in the direction Louis' mum had left them with.