Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry it's a little short, I just really wanted to get this one up. Like I have said in the last few, please don't be mad or bug me too much about updates because they are about to slow down. I only have 2 and half weeks left of school and then finals. I also lost my laptop in 8 days meaning that after that it will be even harder because I will have to find access to a computer until I can buy my own. Hope this chapter isn't too crummy. Also I total ripped off Glee and how Craofski (spl?) kissed Kurt after all that bully and what not. This chapter is dedicated to @_LarryGosh_ because their comment just made me laugh on the last chapter and it was only 2 words lol. Enjoy! x

XX

“W-what are y-y-you doing h-here?!” Louis hissed. He was fed up of all of this stupid shit. Sure he had the boys and Zoe to defend him, but he was tired to being weak. He wanted Travis to know that he was done.

“Louis! That is no way to talk to our guest!” Jay lectured. “Now Kelly and I are going to catch up. Why don’t you and Travis go hang out in your room for a little while.” Louis rolled his eyes and just walked off no waiting to see if Travis was following. “Don’t forget you have to pick your sisters up in an hour, and bring Travis with you!”

Louis stormed into his room and sat on his bed, not even a second later Travis was leaning against Louis’ doorframe. “So, this is your room?”

“L-l-look Travis if your g-going to s-s-say something mean then d-do.”

“I like it.”

Louis froze and stared over at Travis who was smiling looking around the room. His eyes landed on Louis and both boys just held each other’s gazes for a moment before Travis turned away. “Y-you can s-s-sit,” Louis offered.

Travis nodded and slowly walked in sitting on the edge of Louis’ bed. They stayed silent for a few minutes before Travis turned to Louis, “Can you do me a huge favor?” Louis raised his eyebrow giving him the ‘are you serious’ look. “I know I know I shouldn’t even ask you for anything, but please?”

“Dep-p-pends.”

“You can’t tell anyone about this evening, okay?”

“L-l-like I would w-want them to kn-now,” Louis rolled his eyes.

“Thanks. Also, I’m sorry. I know that it’s not enough or anything, but I just wanted you to know.”

Louis just nodded and continued to sit there silent unsure of what was really going on right now. He was thankful that Travis was beating the shit out of him, but he was also quite angry that it seems as though he’s just an ass at school. “T-tavis,” Louis was cut off by another pair of lips pressing hesitantly to his. It took a moment for Louis to realize what was happening before he pushed the larger figure off of him. Travis sat there wide eyed looking on the verge of tears.

“I’m so sorry,” Travis choked out as he finally let tears rolled down his cheeks.

As much as Louis wanted to ignore it because it’s what he deserved, he was still a nice person and crawled over to hug him. He rubbed Travis’ back until he calmed down and then grabbed his notebook and pen off the side table.

Louis: Wanna talk about it?

Travis just shook his head and stared down at his lap.

Louis: Please.

Travis: I’m scared.

Louis: Scared of what?

Travis: I think I’m gay Louis. I’m a freak.