Who's Henry?

"Where with me Jasper he's in danger!"
"I don't know all I know is he said something about a bank..."
"Oh no Jasper remember what we said don't let anyone in unless they said bucket ok!"
I headed out the door taking out my bubble gum case quickly chewing it and blowing my bubble.
I got to the bank opening the door.
Immediately Ray and my "twin" turned around ready to kill me.
"Ray it's me he's not!"
"No Ray it's me he's lying that's not the real me!" My "twin" said.
Ray looked confused holding his odd looking gun at both of us.
"Ray I'm Henry I never knew what responsibility was and what it ment to be a hero before I met you" my twin said.
Ray aimed it at me.
"Ray please it's me it's really me! I...I don't know how to prove it to you, but i'm the real Henry just please don't shoot that thing"
He kept looking at both of us not knowing who is the real me.
"Ray remember Bianca broke up with me and my parents where gone like they always where and you stayed up all night with me even though I was acting like a complete baby you were there for me when nobody else wasn't" My "twin" said.
How do I compete with that? Even my "twin" is a better be than me!
"Ray he knows everything about me you know i'm not good with words, but you need to trust me Ray because if you shoot me with that thing and it kills me I'll have nothing you and Jasper and Charlotte are all I got. My parents don't pay attention my sister wants nothing to do with me. I think she has a better relationship with her phone than me! Your the closest thing I have to a dad Ray and I don't want to be alone Ray!"
Tears are coming down my eyes and I can't stop them
I then turned around to face my "twin".
"Leave me alone why do you want me dead!"
"Why! You want me dead!"
Right...he's still pretending to be me.
But then I heard a shot go off and my "twin" was on the ground.
I looked at Ray and smiled.
I ran up to him and hugged him crying into his shoulders like a baby, but I didn't care.
"You'll never be alone kid"
"Ray there's something I want to say all you've done for me, for the people, for this city we've helped protect"
"You'd have done it without me"
"Maybe...I...I want to say something I've never said before...Thank you"