Fear

Henry's Pov
I just sat there. I was actually pretty bored. I replayed the conversation over and over in my head.
Was I really scared of being alone?
Being forgotten...
I laughed at myself. Why would I be afraid of being alone.
But who would want to be alone?
What if I die and everyone will forget me!
"Stop" I yelled to myself.
I can't let it get to my head.

Ray's Pov
"Don't let it get to your head kid"

Henry's Pov
Don't let it get to your head kid
I jumped up and tripped over the chair landing on the floor.
I swear I heard Ray talking to me. I don't know he most likely is not .   
"I'm going insane"

No your not kid. 
"Ray!"
Your not alone Henry I'm right here watching you don't be scared of being alone because you are never alone I'll always be there even if you are a pain. 

I  laughed and took a deep breath.

I'm never alone.

Then everything started to spin I felt like I was on the craziest roller coaster of my life. Then I landed hard on my back the blew a sharp pain in my stomach, but only for a few seconds. I got up and the room was dark and the only source of light was on me. Then right in front of me another light came on and in the light was Ray and when I looked down I had a gun in my hand.
"Shoot me Henry"
I just kept staring at the gun.
I  had a gun in my hand and I knew what to do with it.
"Ray why do I have a gun?"
"You have to shoot me kid"
"I'm not going to do that!"
"It's either me or..."
Then another light appeared and my mom was in it.
"Please don't make me do this..."
"Isn't this your greatest fear Henry choosing between the ones you love" Ray said.
I looked at my mom and at Ray. I can't do this. I can't choose. I won't choose. I pulled the gun to my head and pulled the trigger.
I woke up sitting strait up in my chair barley able to breath. I was in the man cave.
"Henry!"
I felt Ray embrace me. I hugged him back as tight as I could. I'm really awake. I'm not dreaming and this time I have no desire to kill myself.