Sneak Peek and Note

This story may contain horrendous grammar and plotholes.

-------------------------

First Question: Who in their right mind would want to have their lives ruined?

The answer is simply a 'None' or even just a mere shaking of head.

Second Question: But why some people resort to something they'd never dream of happening?

The answer is a bit more complicated than the previous one, isn't it? Inevitably, though, we are bound to commit mistakes that will lead us to our rightful consequences. But one thing is for sure, we have the power to mold our lives the way we want it to be and swerve the distractions along the roads we pass by.

Last Question: But what if we happen to swerve off the road into somewhere else?

We can't simply tell or predict the outcome because in reality, nobody was born with a keen foresight. All we can do is to cope with the situations we'll be facing.

The kind of life we have is the result of the decisions we make and the plans we put into actions.

Where will I go? Who will I love? Who will I hurt? Who will I befriend? and the list of questions go on.. But at the end of day, it's still up to you whether you will do the right thing or the opposite one.

This story is not just purely about love and happy ending because technically, this is not a fairy tale. There will be plenty of dramas, failure, heartbreak and despair, but because I'm not a heartless writer, I spiced it up with hope, acceptance, friendship and a pinch of humor.

Though, you have to bear with profanities and cryptic lines. So if 'filthy language' is not your thing, don't worry, I feel you :)

------------------

**NOTE**

Hello! Thank you for giving this a shot! You may find the first two chapters a little bit boring but I'm working on to making it shorter :) Please don't skip to Chapter 3 because the main character's background is important to know.

You are about to read the rough drafts of the story. I wrote this when I was 15 (last year) and I'm just basically uploading the drafts at least once a week. Sometimes I edit them so the chapters are not all evenly grammatically-wise.

Lastly, let's just assume that Louis Walsh (Westlife's talent manager) has a sibling and a niece. I barely know him :P

If you have more questions or if you just want to talk to me, send me a private message! :)

Thank you!

-MHx