Chapter 12 - A new mark

I sat up and pulled his head toward me and pushed my lips against his. God I craved this man with everything that I was. And I was finally going to meet him halfway, I was finally moving forward with this. I would trust him with my stitched-together heart, and I knew I had the pack's blessing. I now knew they were there for me if I slipped and fell.

But most importantly, I started feeling joy again and my lips curled up into a smile. Kyran pulled back a little, his face smiling as he ran his knuckles softly down my face.

"And what's this smile about, love?"

"Just kiss me, just... love me."

And he pushed me back and made love to me. The joy added a depth to the growing passion between us. He caressed and kissed my skin, my thighs. And I ran my hands over his hair, his neck, his shoulders. I moved my hands down his sides as his fingers entered my hot core.

Groaning I arched up to meet him. "Accept me, Ellis. Accept me as your mate."

I stilled and held my breath, this was unexpected. I felt his fingers move again inside of me, pressing against my inner pleasure spot. God that felt good!

"Ellis, focus. Accept me as your mate." I opened my eyes that I didn't realize were shut, exhaled and inhaled like living people do, and looked up at his face. Into his eyes as he hovered over me, holding his own breath and waiting.

Letting his breath out slowly he kept looking into me with this burning intensity, and I knew his wolf was with him, they were both asking me this question. "I can't be with you if you're not committing to be my mate. I can't go forward if you don't love me. I love you so much! I can't breathe without knowing you will be my mate." Kyran lowered his forehead to mine and closed his eyes.

Listening to my heartbeats I answered him with a firm voice. "I accept you as my mate." I already jumped off the cliff, I had nothing more to lose. Feeling my mate moving his lips over my jaw and down my neck, I swallowed and closed my eyes. Which immediately flew open in alarm as my mate clamped his teeth around my neck, marking me, re-forging our bond again.

The pain was intense this time as well, god! I breathed through it as Kyran bit a little bit deeper. I tapped his shoulder and he seemed to come back to himself a little. Easing up he retracted his teeth and licked and sucked on my new marks, which were over my old scarred ones. I closed my eyes at his licking and arched my back into this throbbing electricity that just filled me.

I arched into the vibrating pleasure, I groaned into this connection with my mate. I felt him smile as I wrapped my arms around him, the bond quivering with a new life. My mate spread my legs with his, and pushed himself into me slowly. Very, very slowly.

I bucked up into him impatiently, and he just 'shushed' me. "It's ok, Ellis. I need to stretch you slowly, you're not used to me and I don't want to hurt you." I didn't care and bucked up into him again, he was driving me crazy.

When he pressed into me fully he stopped, panting a little, and he was holding himself up on his forearms. "God Ellis! You feel so good, you're clamped around me and you're so hot!"

I bucked up into him again, confused that he stopped. "Well why the hell are you stopping?" Smiling he pulled out of me and put his hands on my waist, easily flipping me over onto my hands and knees. He used his thighs to spread my legs, and pulled me up on my stomach so I was on all fours, ass high in the air. He then slammed into me hard, and I moaned loud at the instant pleasure. But he was right, it did hurt just a little.

We bucked together, both riding the high. Our connection deepened, and I was able to feel his lust, his need for his mate.

I felt his raw, masculine energy and my wolf howled in return. I was overcome again with a climax that slammed into me, my body just seized up as I floated into heaven. My mate followed me shortly afterwards, collapsing on top of me. I relished his weight as our breathing slowly evened out.

Kyran rolled off of me, and pulled me into his side. "I need to tell you something," he started, and I winced slightly. Nothing good ever started with that sentence.

"I need you, mate," he said to me as he exhaled.

"I know, Kyran."

"I need you every hour, Ellis. I'm going to want to fuck you every hour for the next few days. My wolf demands it, and I need it. And I have a strong sexual appetite, I'll need to fuck you constantly, everywhere."

"Ok."

"I mean it, Ellis. And I need you to suck my cock whenever I demand it. Do you know what this means?"

I hid my smile and pulled away to look down at him. "Let me get this straight. You're demanding that I fuck you every hour no matter where we are. And suck your cock no matter what I'm doing. You're not asking me, you're telling me. Is that correct?"

Kyran's eyes started getting a little darker. His Alpha wolf never did like me questioning him. Well too fucking bad. "I'm not messing around here, Ellis. I'm telling you that I will need to fuck that cute little body of yours all day long. I will make love to you, worship your body. Any way I like for as long as I like."

I could tell my mate reached his limit so I wouldn't push him further. "Good," is all I said.

He looked shocked for a moment, then his grin turned smug. "Hold on, mate."

"Oh yea," I groaned as he slipped into me again.