Chapter 5 - Kissing Rules

Randy suddenly flipped me over so I was underneath him, and he had undone the belt to my robe. I was quickly naked under him and started to run my hands over his shoulders, his chest, his hips. I didn't feel like kissing him but he gently spread my legs and slowly put his fingers inside of my willing core.

Then curled them upwards, and my insides tingled. I closed my eyes and groaned.

We heard a growl from the chair, but Randy ignored it.

And then all my attention was on Randy's fingers as he moved them in and out faster, my body surprised at how great that felt. I started to buck up under the rather large stranger, and started to groan and feel my own pleasure.

Randy continued and brought me right to the edge of my own climax, then stopped. Before I could complain he easily flipped me and positioned me so I was on all fours and I looked over my shoulder at him.

Then I looked right into Kyran's eyes as he continued to growl. His eyes burned back into mine. This was my revenge, I was getting even with him, right?

It was getting hard to remember anymore.

This suddenly seemed so very wrong, but then Randy took a knee and pushed my legs apart. And then slowly entered me with his huge cock. I could tell he was wearing a condom, and he was just as large as Kyran. He filled me up as I pushed back into him, groaning loudly.

God this felt good. If only my wolf would shut up, I could really get into this.

Randy started moving himself in and out of me, pumping faster and faster and my groans became louder. He then pinched my nipples, and I cried out as my orgasm washed through me. I felt Randy suddenly stop, then flip me over like I weighed nothing. We didn't kiss, and his eyes burned a little with a silver light.

I was on top of him as he then looked up and I closed my eyes as he held my hips and lowered me slowly. This man was large and sank into my heat, and I leaned forward putting my hands on his hot chest. Randy then started bucking up faster and faster, and rubbed one of my nipples between his fingers. Surprisingly, I started bucking up and matched his amazing rhythm, moaning and getting lost in the sensations of pleasure.

I cried out a second time while Randy held himself deep and released his seed into the condom.

"God Luna!" he softly cried as I lowered my head onto his shoulder. I was breathing heavily but didn't feel like talking. I didn't love this man, but his body was amazing. Something was missing, but I didn't complain too loud.

I just didn't feel anything about this man except a kind of release. An amazing, tingling release that left my body as limp as a jellyfish. But I didn't feel satisfied.

Again.

Shifting me to his side, Randy pulled out and tied off the end to his condom, dropping it in a wastebin next to the bed. He then pulled me to him and tucked me along his side. It was strange, but I was actually a little tired since I hadn't had sex in a while. Again, I wasn't complaining.

********

"Luna, wakey wakey," I heard in my ear as someone was rubbing my core, I could feel Randy putting his fingers in me and I was aroused again. I started bucking slowly as the pleasure increased.

I spread my legs wider, groaning louder.

"I believe it's time to give me a blowjob." I looked up at Randy and smiled a little, he was laying on his side looking at me and... pleasuring me. I then saw a movement from the corner of my eye and Kyran was still sitting in the chair, his hair all messy and the top three buttons undone. His eyes were entirely black now, and he was slightly shaking from his restraint.