Chapter 7 - I wish

The next morning when I woke I mind-linked our pack's Beta, Manus to meet me in my office in fifteen minutes. I felt his confusion as he agreed and blew out a breath I was holding.

I got ready and headed to my office, and I was surprised when Kyran was in there sitting with Manus.

I stopped and glared at Kyran, who held his hands up in surrender. "I forced him to tell me, Ellis. He was meeting with me when you contacted him."

I sighed and sat down behind my desk and started shifting my pens around, pressing down my anger at those females. "Manus, can you check and see if Darlene, Cindy, and Aileen have left the territory? I'll discuss it with you when you return."

Manus stood and bowed, "Yes, Luna." He then left the room, casting a glance at Kyran.

Kyran sat back and looked at his mate. "What the hell was that about, Ellis?"

I found myself sitting back, mirroring his movement as my wolf snarled and wanted to jump forward to take control. "I sent the three on their 'mate tours'." A knock sounded on my door. "Enter!" I shouted and just looked at Kyran.

An older woman who worked in the kitchen brought in a coffee and a cinnamon roll. "Thank you Glannis." She nodded and smiled at me, then walked out shutting the door quietly.

"A 'mating tour'?"

I took a sip of delicious coffee, no one made it like Glannis. "I spoke with their parents last night and told them of their sexually destructive activities with other people's mates- including you. I told them that the girls would either be leaving or I would let the other furious female mates gut them in front of the pack." I just shut up and sipped some more coffee.

In the last few days I had heard a great deal about the sexual activities of these young women- mostly from furious female pack members.

"Did you now?" is all he said as he put his hands behind his head and started grinning at me.

"I was then going to tell you just as soon as I got some coffee."

"Were you now?" is all he said, still smiling.

"So now you know." The smug bastard was just sitting there grinning at me.

"Now I know," he repeated. "Why did you do that, Ellis?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes, my anger building. "You know why, you know exactly why."

"I already knew this last night, Ellis. People at the bar told me and I had you followed to make sure you didn't hurt anyone. I agree with your decisions and you will always have my full support. I of course would have wanted you to talk to me first, but I understand why you did it."

I took another sip of coffee. "Thank you," I said to him, the entire situation felt awkward now, and I squirmed a little in my seat.

"What else do you want from me, Ellis? What exactly do you want me to do so you can trust me again?"

I started to snarl at him, and actual growl left my lips.

"Ellis!" he reprimanded me.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" I jumped up and shouted to him. "I can screw all the males in this pack and it won't make it right! I can banish all the damn women you slept with and it won't make it right!" I was walking back and forth, pulling my hair and just... freaking out.

Kyran slowly stood up and started to walk toward me. "Calm down-" he began.

"Calm the fucking down? What the hell does that even mean?" I snarled at him and started walking to the door. I needed to get the hell away from this bastard. He's fucked up my life and I just needed to get away from him.