Chapter 4

Millie was silently squealing in excitement, she'd found her person in need of help.

Even though Millie didn't know much about Earth and how things worked, she knew maybe Ava should be the one to introduce her to Finn.

Ava led Millie over to Finn, who hadn't even noticed the girls beside him. Awkwardly, the younger girl cleared her throat, to which Finn looked up.

He looked straight at Ava and gave a small wave, also known as a signal for her to continue. When she didn't, his gaze switched to Ava's left.

There stood Millie.

Finn smiled at her. Although he had no idea who she was, he felt like he wanted, no scratch that, needed to get to know her.

"New friend huh? Who might you be, pretty lady?"

Millie smiled back at him. Finn was really polite, in his own way that is. "Millie Bobby Brown, nice to meet you." Finn nodded interestedly. "Finn Wolfhard, nice to meet you too."

Ava looked between the two, who just stared at each other. For her, it was beginning to get awkward.

"Well, we'll come back to check on you later. See you, Finn!" Ava grabbed Millie's hand, dragging her out of the room.

Millie turned just in time to see Finn wink at her, before turning back to his notebook.

"So, have you met my brother before, or.....what was that?" Ava looked at Millie questionably, discarding her piece of cake she'd randomly decided to order.

Millie didn't look up from her ice cream, even as she felt as if Ava's gaze were to be boring into her.

"Well?" Millie finally looked up, only to see Ava staring at her expectantly, waiting for an answer.

Millie shook her head. "No, he's just the person I need to help."

Ava blinked, confused. "What do you mean, Finn's the person you need to help?"

Millie gazed at her, as if expecting her to be used to species like Millie, none the less she replied in an excited tone."It's what my species do. I'm an angel, Ava!"