12. DRUNK

CHAPTER TWELVE / UNEDITED____________*SMUT WARNING*

____________
*SMUT WARNING*

Aleksander held his breathe as he walked up to the entrance of the party, trailing last behind all the girls.

He was angry and a bit glad at the same time, but yet Eva's words didn't make sense to him.

Saying he had to 'show him what he's missing', it really just reminded him of the night he met Chris.

Jealously brought them together, and it could easily draw them apart.

But, Alek had no idea where this would leave them.

He was drawn out of his thoughts when he got to the door, he watched as Chris watched Eva before glancing up and locking eyes with Alek.

His smirk he held on his face dropped a bit, but he remained his cool guy posture as he leaned against the door.

Chris quickly looked around before speaking, "I knew you would com-" he began but was cut off by Alek barging past him.

He could practically see the face Chris was making without even looking behind him.

He would have his eyebrow raised and nose scrunched up, a mixture of confusion and shock.

"Alek!" He heard him mutter out behind him, but he kept his pace.

All eyes were on him when he entered the room and in any other situation he would've coward a bit at all the attention, but not today.

He used his long legs to quickly make his way over to the kitchen and grabbed himself a beer, downing it after a few minutes.

After more and more drinks, Alek noticed someone's eyes were still on him. He looked up to see a boy with curly black hair and almost pink looking lips in the light of the kitchen.

Of course Alek noticed his lips. They reminded him of Chris and after a while he began to wonder if they tasted like his too.

He put down his 7th beer, Or maybe 10th? He'd really lost count, and made his way over to the boy. Taking this as the perfect opportunity to make Chris jealous. If he really did care that is.

"You know you shouldn't stare. It's rude." Alek slurred a bit as the alcohol hit him a bit harder, the boy blushed a bit and Alek smirked.

"Was it that obvious?" The curly haired boy asked, clearly embarrassed. Alek laughed and nodded before leaning in towards the boys ear.