01. THE PARTY

CHAPTER ONE / EDITED

______________

"I'm just saying Isak, if anything happens to Phillip or Lukas I might just die." Alek stated as his friend, Isak, giggled which caused Alek to crack a smile.

He nudged Isak almost off the sidewalk they were walking on, "Don't laugh like you wouldn't either."

School had just gotten out at Oslo, and Alek and Isak were walking home. Their other friends, Jonas and Eva, not to far ahead them.

"Okay, not gonna lie I would definitely die for Phillip Shea. Also if you died, I wouldn't have anyone to annoy with my fanboying, that's what friends are for." Isak laughed, nudging Alek back.

"Don't think I'll ever be able to escape you then?"

"Nope, never."

Alek was about to respond, that is until he almost bumped into Jonas.

"Fine, Isak and Alek are allowed to come too." Eva finished saying, as the boys approached. "Where are we going?" Alek asked, hooking his arm around Isak.

"The cabin, guys." Jonas smiled as Alek and Isak cheered. "Wait," Eva interrupted "Only on one condition, you guys come to the party tomorrow."

"We can't." Isak bluntly said, looking at Jonas, causing Jonas to raise an eyebrow. "Kindred fever tickets, remember?"

Relisation hit Jonas as he sighed. "I completely forgot." He said as Eva's face dropped.

"Hey, I can go." Alek said semi running up to Eva as she stormed away from Jonas and Isak. "I didn't get my tickets in time, plus I'm getting a bit tired of binge watching tv shows, and eating junk food till I almost puke."

Eva smiled, "Really Alek? You won't regret it, I heard the whole schools gonna be there, so there's gotta be some fun."

"God, I hope so. Though there's one problem, human interaction."

"Oh shut up. You'll be fine, everyone loves you."

"If you say so." Alek laughed.

Friday
7:30

Alek stared at himself in the mirror as he kept ruffling his hair in different ways. He hadn't gone out in what felt like forever. He still got to hang out with his friends but they never went out per say.

He ended up just shaking his head and letting his hair be, and got dressed. He slipped on a black and white pull over, followed by some skinny jeans.

He was nervous, and he wasn't sure why.

He then called Eva who said she'd meet him there, and then he was off.

He was about to leave his room, until he heard the door of his house fling open. His dad was home. He quickly flipped off his room light and hopped into his bed and pretended to sleep.

As he heard his dad drunkily stumble up the stairs, his dad would rarely wake him up to yell at him for the new thing he's done wrong, as their was always something.

He heard his door open, and it was silent for a while, Alek held his breath. Then the door shut, and Alek could breathe again. 

Alek got up and went over to his window, he slid it open and stepped out on the roof and automatically shivered as the cold air hit him. He walked over to the lowest part of the roof and jumped down.

It didn't take long to get to the party, and when Alek arrived he automatically was searching for Eva with no luck.

As he walked around cluelessly, he could tell some girls eyes were on him, and he was use to it. He knew he wasn't bad looking, but he was just never really interested in most people.

Alek ended up taking a place leaning against a wooden post, waiting for any sign of Eva.

He took in the view of the party and saw the usual, drunk girls all over the guy next to them. The good old boring usual. As he looked around he accidentally locked eyes with a girl getting grinded on by a boy in a hat.

When the girl met his eyes, she winked and walked away from the boy dancing on her, and toward Alek. The boy automatically looked up when the girl left, with an eyebrow raised.

Alek laughed at the situation, cause how could he not. Alek recognized the boy, his name was Chris and he was a third year. He was known for getting any girl he wants and to have that girl just walk away for Alek pissed him off.

Which was even funnier to Alek.

[a/n]
This was honestly so fun to write and I love it so far. This is suppose to be a Chris fic but not gonna lie I lowkey ship Isak and Alek.
hope you guys enjoy, and leave comments of ship names or maybe if it should at one point lead a bit towards Isak. Just comment anything cause I love them
-until next time