05. SNAPCHAT

CHAPTER FIVE / EDITED______________

______________

Everyone was back in the cabin when Alek decided to add Chris back. Jonas and Isak were too busy playing a quiz game, and Eva was reading.

Alek took a minute, thinking if he should send a photo or text. For anyone else Alek would quickly shoot out a random 'Hey' or his joking, 'New phone who dis', but with Chris he didn't know what to say exactly to the 3rd year.

He also didn't know what ushered Chris to add him in the first place, maybe he really was mad about the dancing and he wanted to plan a fight. Alek shook his head, laughing to himself at the thought of that.

Which got Isak's attention, "What's so funny Alek? You talking to a cute girl?" He said dragging out the L, he asked jokingly but there was a part of his face that looked like he really wanted to know.

"Yes, actually. That one hot cousin of yours." Alek said smirking as Isak's face dropped.

"Really?"

"No, Isak. I'm kidding." He said laughing, looking over to Jonas with his eyebrows raised. Usually Isak was really good at calling Alek's bluffs, so Alek didn't understand why he didn't understand.

It took a minute but Isak began laughing again, and their game continued. This time though Isak asked Eva a question, and Alek went back to his phone.

He finally decided on snapping a quick photo, of course making sure he didn't look like death.

 As he sent it, his eyes were drawn away from his phone as Jonas got up from his seat across from Isak and over to try and kiss Eva, only for her to push him away

Isak and Alek shared a look as they couldn't help but feel bad as it was kind of their fault for the whole situation.

"I have an idea, let's play a 'My ship is loaded with.'" Eva blurted out.

Alek rolled his eyes at the thought of the game, my ship usually was were you rhymed certain words but he could tell this game would have to do with less rhyming and more with awkwardness.

Eva chose to go first, "My ship is loaded with Ingrid." She glared at Jonas as she said this. Jonas then looked at Alek with an eyebrow raised, "Alek how about you go."

"Um, my ship is loading with-" Before he could finish his sentence and stumble over his words, his phone dinged. He held it up, shaking it. "My ship is loaded with snapchat." He laughed out, causing everyone else to laugh, except Eva.

Isak started his turn until they heard a bang outside, causing them all to jump.

"What was that?" Alek asked, trying not to imagine ever horror movies he has seen about cabins in the woods at the time. Jonas made his way towards the door, as the group followed.

"Hello?" He yelled out causing Alek to instantly hit him in the chest.

"Fuck man, have you ever seen a horror movie? You never yell out hello like their gonna reply." Jonas rolled his eyes and kept walking, although he got quieter then before.

They were on the side of the house when the maker of the noise appeared.

"Hey!" Elias yelled running at Jonas causing him to start cussing, Alek as well. It took a second, but when Jonas realized it was Elias he pulled him into a hug.

Alek's eyes drifted to Eva. Isak and him weren't even suppose to be here, Jonas had to beg for them, and Alek was sure she was just as informed about Elias's visit as he was.

Elias didn't realize Alek, Isak, and Eva, at first but when he did he said his greetings. Going down the line of them giving each a hug.

Alek was a bit reluctant to hug him but did it anyway, and the smell of marijuana quickly filled his nose causing him to cough a little.

"So this is where you guys hang? Pretty cool." He said looking at the cabin.

"It will be a party." Jonas laughed as the group got awkwardly silent.

"Where should I sleep?" Elias asked.

"In the bedroom with Isak and Alek." Jonas said not even looking at Isak for confirmation.

"Alek's okay, but I'm sleeping with the gay guy?" Elias asked, his eyes drifting to Isak.

"Why is everyone calling me gay?" Isak asked as Alek hooked an arm around his shoulders. "Because you are." Elias muttered walking past Isak, Alek, Eva, and into the cabin.

"Oh shut up, Elias." Alek said as he walked by. He tugged Isak a little harder, "Its probably cause of me," Alek laughed, "They think we are too good looking to be best friends." This caused Isak to giggle and Alek to smile as well.

Alek felt his phone vibrate again, and this finally reminded him of the snapchat.

The snapchat of course was from Chris. Alek quickly opened it, forgetting Isak was still under his arm.

Alek's mouth kind of dropped when he opened it, and a whole mix of feeling hit him at once

He realized 3 things at that moment:

1. Holy hell was Chris Schistad hot.

2. He might be a little gay for Chris Schistad.

3. Okay, he was hella gay for Chris Schistad.

[a/n]
this ending had me cracking up and tbh i loved making the snapchats
Also WHO WOULDN'T BE GAY FOR CHRIS
HES CHRIS
lmao anyway
leave comments about anything from ship names, to random 2 am thoughts about the book cause honestly comments keep me going
enjoy this cute ass chapter
and
-until next time