09. BOYS

CHAPTER NINE / UNEDITED____________

____________

"What?" Alek asked with his eyebrows raised, while Chris paced back and forth in front of the bench.

Alek's heart dropped a bit. Had he took that too fast?

"I-," Chris stuttered out before stopping his pacing, "Can I have one of those?" He asked, pointing towards the cigarette Alek had dropped onto the ground during the event.

"Sure?" Alek fumbled through his pockets pulling out the pack followed by his lighter.

Chris sighed and sat on the bench again, taking the handed out cigarette as Alek lit it, slightly bumping Chris's shaky hands.

"Okay, why are you shaking?" Alek asked, genuinely concerned now. This whole thing was weird to him.

Alek placed his hand on top of Chris's cigarette free hand. At first Chris went to fling his hand away at the touch, but he let it be.

Chris sighed once more, "Listen, you can't tell anyone about this okay?"

Alek rolled his eyes, "Why did you come here then?"

"Because since the party everything is fucked up for me. I don't do feelings, I don't do relationships, and I definitely, should not, do boys."

He began to rant on about the idea of even being with a guy and what everyone would think, causing Alek to hook a reassuring arm around his shoulder. Even if he didn't agree what the boy was saying.

"It's okay Chris, calm down. I won't tell anyone that your like totally obsessed with me." Alek hesitantly said, expecting a laugh from the brown haired boy and it worked.

His ranting quickly died down even more when Chris dug his head into Alek's shoulder.

He had never seen the boy express any emotion other then sexual ones, so this shocked Alek.

Alek would of never thought he would of been in the situation he was in right now in a million years. As he had his arm tightly around Chris Schistad, while the boy mumbled and even cried a bit into his shoulder.

Most times Alek would have left by now as he wasn't a good person for advice during breakdowns, but he was good at receiving it.

But he helped Chris, and even after that whole situation the boys stayed and talked about unimportant things until the sun came up and both said their good byes.