Epilogue

Third Person

*13 years later*

"Katie!"Brielle shouted at her 5 year old daughter.

Katie giggled and ran into the living room and jumped onto George's lap,  grinning up at him "Daddy!"she yelled.

"What did you do, Kat?"Niall asked from his seat across from them.

"Nothing, Papa!"she giggled.

Just then Blake and Jason walked in, Jason holding Jacob-who is one. Blake could have kids just like Niall and they tried and tried and they finally got Jacob.

Blake is still considered the dominate one in their relationship. Or so he says.

They sat down and Niall started playing peek-a-boo with Jacob. "Daddy! Daddy!"Connor yelled, running in. He stood infront of George, looking at Katie. "I want to sit on Daddy's lap!"He said, stomping his foot.

"Connor,  you can come sit in my lap?" Bri suggested, sitting down.

"No, I want daddy!" Jacob demanded.

Liam laughed at the 2 kids. "Well,  then.." Bri mumbled, smiling a little.

"What are you laughing at?"George asked, lifting Connor up so he had a kid on each knee.

"I'm just laughing cause I remember Bri and Blake doing that with Niall and me,"Liam said as there was a knock on the door and then a yell.

"Bri! Open up! It's  cold! " It was Chloe. Brielle got up and opened the door.

"Aunt Chloe!"Katie yelled, jumping off her dad's lap and running behind her mum at the door. Katie and Connor always called her Aunt Chloe because she was like a sister to Brielle.

When Bri opened the door, Alisa and Abbie, Chloe and Martin's  daughters, hugging Katie, then ran in the livingroom and Connor hugged them as well.

As they played on the floor, Chloe walked in with Martin. Who she is still with. They had fights but never too big like Chloe would come here to stay a few nights then they would make up after.

Abbie is seven.  She's the oldest out of all Chloe and Brielle's  kids. Then she had Alisa about the same time Brielle had Connor and Katie. "Hey, Niall Liam, George, Blake, Jason and little ones, "Chloe greeted, sitting down.

"Papa Niall?"Katie said, looking up.

"Yeah, sweetie?" Niall answered, smiling at his granddaughter.

"Connor says you're not as strong as Papa Liam."

Connor laughed. "No, Papa Liam is stronger," He insisted.

"Well, I think Papa Niall is stronger," Katie retorted, sticking her tounge out at him.

"Well, I think Papa Niall is stronger. That's  because he had to carry me and uncle Blake for 9 months in his tummy, "Brielle interrupted, smiling at her twins.

"Like Uncle Blake did with Jacob!"Connor said grinning.

Brielle nodded. "Woah, Papa Niall is strong!" Connor shouted, making everyone laugh.

"Daddy?"Alisa whispered, looking up at Martin.

"Yeah, hun?"he quizzed, looking down at her, concerned.

"Why was mummy sick?" She asked with innocent eyes.

"Chloe?" Brielle questioned, glancing at her.

"I'm pregnant, "Chloe whispered, looking down.

"I'm going to be an aunt again!?"Brielle shouted, jumping up. Chloe nodded and Brielle started doing a weird dance as Chloe laughed.

As Connor, Katie, Abbie, Alisa, Jacob and Chloe's baby boy, Leo got older, they grew up. They had their own ups and downs. They found their own soulmates and had their own fights. Had their own kids, just like their parents and grandparents parents.

But, that isanother story, for another
time.