Chapter Eighteen

George's POV

   What the hell just happened?!

   Did Brielle just accuse me of cheating?

   With that slut Savannah? 

   I meant it when I said that I wouldn't touch her with someone else hand. I get horrified shivers just thinking about it.

     I shook my head, still shocked as hell, but I could use my brain. Suddenly,  I felt angry. Angry at myself, at Savannah, but not Brielle.

    I bit my lip and stomped my way over to where Savannah was laughing with her friends and some meat head jocks.

  I pushed a rugby player out of the way so I could look Savannah right in the eyes. " What the hell did you do to Brielle?" I growled bluntly.

She smirked and pretended to check out her manicure.  "What do you mean?" She feigned innocence. 

  "You know exactly what I mean. Why did she just say I cheated on her?" I boomed. Her and her friends flinched. 

   "Its not like you really liked her anyways! I mean, come on, why would you?" Savannah snickered along with her minions.

"Brielle is amazing. I'd tell you everything I love about her but I won't. One: we don't have that kind of time and two: I can't stand being close to you," I stated firmly. I started to turn away but the I stopped.  "Show me the picture you showed Brielle."

    Without questions, Savannah pulled out her pink IPhone and tapped on the screen a few times before holding it up.

    I stared at it for a few minutes before I realized what happened. 

      She photoshopped that picture.

****

   Brielle's POV

    I slammed the front door shut really hard. I winced but remembered nobody else was home.  Dad was at the restaurant, Daddy had a big surgery, and Blake had footie practice. 

"Is someone there?" A soft voice called.

   Someone was in the house. And it wasnt one of my dads or brother. It was female voice. I didn't know who it was, so I did the only logical thing.

      I screamed bloody murder.

     I turned to run out the front door again but someone grabbed my shoulder."Brielle? Why did you scream and slam the door?"

    I was silent for a moment, letting my brain try and recognize that voice. Then it suddenly clicked.

   I spun around and wrapped my arms around their shoulders. "Nana!" I squealed.  It wasn't a robber or murderer it was my Nana Karen!

     She laughed. "Hi, love. Now back to my earlier question; why did you slam the door?"

     I froze and tears filled my eyes. I had forgotten about George and now its all coming back and hitting me like a semi truck. 

       I pulled away and turned around before she could see my tears. "Oh, I didn't mean to slam it, Nana," I murmured. 

      Nana's nimble hands touched my shoulders. "What happened, hunny?" she whispered. " Im always here to listen,  so talk to me."

    Then I just broke down. I fell to my knees and sat on my bottom so I could wrapped my arms around my knees, bringing them to my chest. I sobbed and sobbed. I barely felt my grandmother's arms wrap around my mid-back and bring my face to her shoulder.