Chapter Fifteen

Brielle's POV

   "And she ran in the room in tears screaming 'Its stuck in my nose! Help!'" Dad cackled, slapping his thighs. Everyone joined in.

   Still laughing, George turned to me. "You stuck a Tic-Tacup your nose?"

   I groaned in embarassment. "I was four!" I defended. "And trust me; I learned my lesson!"

  "Only because you were sneezing orange stuff for a week," Daddy piped

  I glared and stood up. " I don't need this kind of treatment." Joking, I put my nose in the air and stalked off to the kitchen.

    I was getting water when the doorbell rang. I sighed and went to open it.

   Behind it was, Uncle Louis, Harry, Zayn with Aunt Perrie and their 8 month old son Austin.  I smiled and opened my mouth to speak but my uncles stormed into the house without as much as a second glance.

    "Well, hello to you, too," I muttered sarcastically. 

   I heard Aunt Perrie giggle. "Sorry, babe. You know how protective they get." She rolled her eyes and bounced a fussy Austin on her hip.

   I sighed but then started making funny faces at Austin. He slowly started to stop fussing as he watched me with curiosity in his browns eyes.

    "Can I hold him?" I asked, holding my arms out.

   "Of course. You're always so good with him." Aunt Perrie grinned and put Austin in my arms.

   I started blowing raspberries on his chubby cheeks and began towards the living room.

     When I walked in I was greeted by a horrifying sight. There, in front of the recliner, was my scared looking boyfriend and my intimiding uncles.

   "What are you guys doing?!" I cried. They completely ignored me.

   Bastards.

   "So, you're Brielle's boyfriend, huh?" Uncle Zayn started.

   George gulped but nodded. "Yes. I'm George," he stammered.

   All three of them smirked, clearly pleased that they could scare him. "Well, how old are you?" Uncle Louis asked with a sassy ring in his voice.

   "14," George answered.

   "What grade are you in?" Uncle Harry raised an eyebrow.

   "Brielle's."

   Then all three of them asked, "And what are your intentions with our niece?"

   "To give her the world. Just like she deserves," George replied, but this time his voice didn't waver at all. Instead, ot came out as firm, confident, and determined.

   Uncle Zayn smiled.  "Good answer. "

  "Yeah. Welcome to the family George." Uncle Louis patted his shoulder and plopped down next to Uncle Harry on the floor. 

   "Why did you do that?!" I yelled,  cheeks flaming. 

   Uncle Harry smirked. "To insure he doesn't break your heart."

   I rolled my eyes. "Drama queens." I muttered under my breath.

  "Heard that!" Uncle Louis called.

  I stuck my tongue out. "You were supposed too." Then I turned to Mark and Steven.  "Why didn't you help him out?" I pointed to George.

   They looked at eachother then back at me grinning. "Because it was funny?" They said simultaneously.