Change Your Life

Brielle's POV

"Hey! Fatty! Don't freaking ignore me!" I heard my bully, Savannah, yell menacingly to me as I sped down the hall.

I sighed and felt tears rush to my eyes. But I refused to let them fall. Calm down Bri, calm down.

I ducked my head and dogded people as I made my way to my locker. When I reached it, I spun in my combination silently.

"You should really should do something about that, you know." A soft Scottish accent spoke from behind me.

I screamed and jumped. I turned around with a hand on my heart as if holding it there would calm my erratic heart beat.

"Chloe!," I hissed at my best friend. "What the heck was that for?!"

She smirked and crossed her arms. "I thought it would be entertaining. " I rolled my eyes and put my back to her, turning my attention to my locker once again.

"I'm glad I could supply your entertainment needs." I muttered sarcastically.

"You should be. But I am serious about that." Chloe sighed.

"Serious about what?" I asked, reolacing my last class text book and binder for my next class. Which happened to be maths with Mrs. Cole.

"About doing something about Savannah the Slut!" Chloe exclaimed angrily. "Have you even told Blake?" I froze.

I couldn't tell Blake. He would go into full protective big brother mode!

"No! I can't tell him! He'd be bullied too!" I whisper shouted.

She rolled her eyes. "You honestly think he would care?"

"No, but I do. His life shouldn't be ruined because of me. Do you know how guilty I would feel?" I sighed, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I know. But I hate seeing you so insecure. You are beautiful and don't deserve that." Chloe smiled softly. I would have believed her if she wasn't my best friend.

That's her job.

I bit my lip. I always do that when I'm in a complicated situation. Or when I'm nervous.

I sighed. Wow, I've been doing that a lot today. I turned to Chloe. "Thanks. But I'm still not telling Blake. "

"Fine," She mumbled, defeated. " I have to go. I'll meet you outside the lunch room." Chloe hugged me real quick and bounced down the hall.

I finished grabbing my maths book, purple binder and a pencil. I made sure I had everything before I shut the metal door securly before heading down the busy corridor. I ducked and dodged people the whole way.

I suddenly felt two hands push my upper back. I yelped and fell to the cold tiles with a 'thud'. I winced and bit my wobbly lip. I won't give them the satisfaction.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a smirking Savannah. She crouched down, right next to my face.

"Next time, don't ignore me. If you do, I'll make that ugly face uglier. " Crash! Did you hear that? That happened to be my nonexistent self confidence crash and burn to the ground.

I nodded weakly. Savannah smirked and spit in my face before straightening out and swayed her way down the hall. I got to my knees and gathered all my supplies quickly.

I stood up and basically sprinted for my class. I sighed in relief as I saw the famliar room number came into my slightly blurry vision.

I opened the heavy wooden door and slipped in unnoticed. Thank god. I soundlessly shuffled my feet to the chair in the far right corner. I sat down and got my pencil and note book ready to take notes.

A few minutes later a flushed looking Mrs. Cole wallaced in. "Sorry I'm late class. There was an emergency that needed to be taken care of."

I wanted to roll my blue eyes. Usually emergencies needed to be taken care immediately!

"Please get your note paper out. We will be working on intergers today." I mentally groaned. I hate intergers!

Just add to my crappy day, why don't you?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

And that was chapter one of 'Change Your Life'! How was it? I hope it was good. I'm really excited to write this. I have soany ideas! Whoo!

This chapter is dedicated to @CaptainOfTheNiamShip because she made the fabulous cover! And because she is my long lost twin sister ;) Hi cupcake!

Vote fan and comment? Maybe read my other stories? Pretty pretty please?! *puppy eyes* That's right, I play dirty!

Haha that's it! So Bye!

Xoxo Erin