8. Everything is fine.

"Jessy?"

"Hi Jai.."

"Omg Jessy, I've been trying to call you all day! Where have you been?"

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Us..."

"Look Jessy, I wasn't breaking up with you, I didn't mean it to sound like that at all. I just miss you, a lot and I -"

"Yeah Luke said." Ari watched me intensely as my face became emotionless, I felt numb and I didn't really know what to say anymore.

Yeah, I loved Jai, more than anything and of course I wanted him back, but it wouldn't be easy to just forget what had happened.

"Jessy?" Jai's voice interrupted me. "You there?"

"Mhmm, sorry."

"Look can we just forget this? Be us again? I can't be without you, I'm a mess, a broken man."

"Forget it? A broken man? Jai you didn't even shed a tear!"

"I did when you left, all I've done is cry, please Jess? I'm begging you!"

"Jai, I don't know-"

"For fuck sake Jess, tell him you want him back!" Jordan cut me off, "look at you, you're a mess without him too!" He was right, Jordan was always right.

"Okay, I mean, I can't forget it, not yet, but if it's what you want?"

"Yes! Hell yes! I love you and I'd do anything for you! Jessy you won't regret this okay!" He sounded happy, I guess I was too.

It had only been a few hours since we had 'broken up' and I already felt like it had been weeks since I'd heard his voice.

"One condition though.." I mumbled.

"Anything!" He laughed, his cute, nervous laugh that he did when we were together.

"You make a proper effort to speak to me, let me know how things are going?" I began feeling upset again, knowing that whatever his answer was, it probably wouldn't change.

"I'll make sure of it, one hundred percent! Buuuut only if you do something for me?" He replied.

"What's that?" I asked, nervously awaiting some ridiculous request.

"Come to our show in London? We're they're for five days, it'll be amazing to see you, as a half way point, I'll get management to sort out flights, everything! And Ari too?"

"I'll have to think about it Jai, I have work and stuff, I'm not saying no, but it's not definitely going to happen okay?" I smiled, a lot. It would be amazing to see them all and be a support to them.

"Good, because I've already spoken to management about it and it's sorted as long as you say yes."

"Maybe, now I have to go, I have Ari here and it's pretty late, up early to help your mum out tomorrow." I smiled again, I was glad I made that call, I was glad I hadn't lost anything.

"Okay gorgeous. I love you, so, so much! Don't you ever forget that!"

"I love you too Jai, good night!"

I hung up and turned around to see Ari and Jordan smiling at me. "Sooo?" Ari questioned me.

"Everything is fine, we're fine." I smiled and Ari hugged me. Jordan smiled and left the front room to clean the kitchen.

"Told you everything would be fine! It's like 11:40 already, let's watch a film and then sleep, or we won't even fit to help Gina tomorrow!" Ari laughed and pulled me off the sofa.

"Deal!" I giggled as she dragged me across the floor.