1. Chicks and Dicks.

Jai: heeeey Jess!

Jessy: Jai it's 7am..

Jai: but Jess, I just wanted to hear you.

Jessy: that's sweet and everything but you could have waited..

Jai: I couldn't wait, I need you to kno-

Beau: jessaaaay!

Daniel: Jai bro-

Luke: hey bestie!

Daniel: Jess! Wassup?!

Beau: bro that chick is totally checking me out right now.

Luke: Naaah she's looking at me.

Jessy: Jai?

Jai: Daniel fuck off!

Jessy: Jai?! Are you drunk again?

Jai: no, I'm fucking smashed.

James: boys I'm so pissed.

Luke: same bro, Jai comon' that girl wants me, she has a friend..

Jai: Jessy, I love you, I gotta go.

Jessy: what the fuck Jai?

Jai: I love you okay! Night princess.

Jessy: Jai I nee-

He cut me off, giggling. He had an annoying habit of calling me, drunk from L.A, and with the 19 hour time difference it wasn't ideal.

I was awake now, and as the sun began shining through the gap in my curtain, there was no chance in hell I was getting back to sleep. I decided to read, something I'd gotten far too used to since Jai had left.

The book on my bedside table was lying face down with the pages parted, at the point I'd last been reading. 'Mikayla packed her bags, and with that she had left.' I began to read but decided I wasn't in the mood to get involved in someone else's life right now, as mine was complicated enough. I put the book down and decided to take a shower, as I had planned to have lunch with Gina.

The water splashed heavily on my head, seeping throughout my hair and caressed my body, warming me instantly. I quickly washed my body and hair with a coconut body wash and shampoo, my favourite, and Jai's favourite, before stepping out and wrapping a warm, soft towel around my body.

Today was going to be a hot day, I could tell already, which meant I'd have to re-think my outfit.

I picked up my phone to play some music and noticed my twitter going crazy. I still wasn't used to the amount of fans that contacted me. Scrolling through them, I noticed a lot were quotes from something Luke had posted, interested I clicked on the picture link.

Big mistake.

The caption read, 'chicks and dicks', there was a picture of Jai, Luke and four girls in skimpy outfits draped all over them. I knew I should be used to it by now, but it still got to me seeing Jai, drunk, with other girls.

"Jordan?" I called, wondering if my brother was around. I slipped on some sweat pants and a baggy jumper and made my way across the hall. I could hear his music blaring loudly from his bedroom, as tears fell from my face, and I wiped them away with the sleeve of my sweater.

I opened his door slumping myself down on his blue sheets, whilst he continued to sit at his desk, typing away on his blog. "Sup?" He questioned me, still not turning away from his mac.

"Jai." I answered, trying to stop the tears falling once again.

"What's happened this time?" He slowly turned, his curly blonde hair sweeping across his forehead, an expression on his face that didn't show much concern.

I sighed and crossed my arms along my chest, pulling my knees up to meet them.

"I'm sorry Jessy." Jordan apologise and came to sit with me, removing his headphones and shutting the lid of his mac down. "Tell me what's wrong?" He hugged me into his body and rocked gently.

Jordan was my older brother, only by two years, and we had always been close. More so recently, since Jai had been away. Jordan and Beau were the same age, I was the same age as Luke and Jai, we'd all met at Penola, our high school.

"I just know he doesn't miss me like I miss him." I sighed. Jordan laughed, but suddenly stopped when he saw my eyes welling up again.

"Jess, I bet anything he does, but he has the boys to keep his mind off it." He was right, but the boys also persuaded him and egged him on into doing things.

I just wish he'd talk to me, properly.