Part 28

-Y/n POV~~

I was just so shocked. I didn't even know what to do next. I hurt kept crying. My father was alive. How are we gonna turn him back? Will he ever become human again? 'God damnit all! What is the point of this hellhole! I swear I'm going to make Maxwell pay for this!' I continued to cry more into my fathers neck. He's giant paw resting on my back to try and settle me down. I just couldn't stay calm. I...I need to cry. I need to let it out. I need to get Will and Dad out of here. I finally start to calm down and take deep breath. I start to run my fingers through Dads fur. 'Haha...He really is soft..' I let out a small laugh trying to cheer myself up. I then slowly move away from Dad and look at him in the eye. Dad had a small smile on his muzzle. It made me smile, it made me want to cry again, but I held it in. I then looked around to see that Wilson wasn't there. 'He probably felt it was best for him to give us space...' I felt kinda bad for leaving him in that position, but I couldn't help it. I just broke down. I start to stand up and so does Dad. "So...Maxwell did this to you..?" Dad looks at me and then slowly nods he's head. I bite my lip and slowly growl. "I'll get him for this." I said more to myself then Dad. He still heard me though and he's ears shot up, shaking his head fast. He's eyes told me not to. "Why not? He did this to you! He took you from us!!" He whined out at me for saying that, he's ears back. Still shaking his head left to right. "Daddy why..?" I look at him with sorrow and sadness. Though he couldn't say anything, you could see how much he didn't want you to do it. He's actions telling me what he wants, but no reason of explanation. It was killing me. Why doesn't he want me to make Maxwell pay? Why..

-Wilson's POV~~

         I was talking a walk in the woods. I need to give them space. I couldn't just stand there awkwardly. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want to intrude. Anyways, as I've said, I went on a walk in the woods. I don't exactly know how long I walked yet. I'm guessing not to far, since my legs don't hurt very much. Looking over the trees as I pasted, I started thinking about how Ty really was Y/n's father. 'Ty was her dad this whole time..Damn..It must be awkward since I was so afraid of him for so long....That's embarrassing.' I pulled at my collar at that thought. Shaking me head a bit. 'So Max did that to Y/n..' I felt a pit of range in my stomach form. My fists clenching tightly. 'Damnit!' I grit my teeth and try to calm down. 'Wilson. Get a hold of yourself...' then I hear a branch snap. I look up and then see something or well someone I really did not want to see.

           It was Maxwell...

***********************
A/n- Hey everyone sorry for the late update, I didn't know how long it's been. Believe me time just flue by in a snap. By the way did you all have a nice Christmas? A happy New year? I hope so! Can you believe it's already 2017? It's not just me? My god I'm getting old to fast. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I'll see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye! Wolfy Lovez you!!