Part 2

My whole body ached as I started to wake up. I heard a voice saying that I need to find shelter for the night and something else. "I'm not a bad man miss so I'll give you a thing or two, for a good start out here. Good luck." Then it disappeared. I fully woke up and opened my eyes seeing I was on the grassy ground. I slowly push myself up with my arms then look around. I see my hoodie in front of me wrapping around somethings.
I crawled over to it and unwrapped it and put the hoodie on. I see that there's my old jack knife laying on the ground and...my bow. I was surprised that it was here. I studied archery on my free time as a hobby and I could shot well. I picked it up and slide it in my back so the string was across my chest. Then I take the arrows I have provided and tie them around my waist. I look around the area more. "Where...where am I?" I say out loud. I start to walk into the woods to see were I could possibly make a temporary camp before its dark. I look up at the sky as I walk. It looked as if it was getting dark. It was also pretty cold so I'm guessing its around mid fall. So it'll be dark very soon. Continue to walk for a few more minutes and then see that there's a stream here. I slightly smile and sit by it and wash my face. I look at my reflection and just stare. I looked tired. I am tired. I have been for a long time. I lower my head down and close my eyes, thinking about my family. 'What's mom and B/n (Brothers name) going to do without me? I help with most of the house work and pay half the rent. What am I going to do? What are they going to do? Shit. I need to get back to them. No matter the cost!' I look back up at the water again and take a drink. I sigh and stand up again. 'Well since I don't have supplies for camp yet I should probably find a street tree to sleep in so nothing can eat me while I'm asleep.' I look around and find a sturdy enough tree. I start climbing till I'm high enough. Then I tie my hoodie around my waist so I don't fall out at night. 'Well goodnight world....goodnight mom, B/n, D/n................Dad..'
**************************
A/N- Hey everyone I hope your enjoying the story so far! I'll be updating as much as I can :) I'll see you all next chapter. Wolfy lovez you!!