Editing

Hi everyone!!

I'd like to start with saying Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 was a good year for guys, even though so many bad things happen globally.

It was a good year indeed for me and I'm hyping 2017 like crazy! I feel like this is gonna be an even better year.

Starting off with how this story is just growing like crazy lately. There's so many of you guys now! I can't believe you all are reading my story and liking it so much. It makes my heart so warm!! (And it blows my mind too.)

Anyhow. I'm doing this update to tell you all that this major change in readers (and all your lovely comments) has really inspired to get back to this story and thoroughly edit it. So that's what I've started to do these past few days.

I'm already done editing chapter 1 and 2 and will post these later on today.

So you're gonna see a lot of updates popping up on this story and that's why I'm giving you a heads up. So you know what the updates actually are.

Also I've started to slowly continue writing on part 2 and hope I will have enough material to actually post it soon. But we'll see how it goes.

For now I will keep my main focus on getting this story well edited.

Anyways that's all for now!

xoxo,
H. L. ♥

Our Little Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें