Chapter 5

Knock Knock!

Exy had been knocking for a while and was just about to turn around when she heard someone yell...

"Come in!!".

She froze for a while before saying "Umm okay?" As she reach out for the door and opened it. Walking in with Paulina she saw a shirtless just in boxers Tim Riggings laying face down on the couch.

"Hey!" She said.

"Woah, Woah. Keep your voice down will ya!" Tim said into the couch cushion.

"I'm sorry. Look dude I just came here to.." Exy was saying as Tim sat up abruptly saying "Exy?" .

"Uhh yeah." Exy said looking away.

"Exy and a baby?" Tim asked rubbing his forehead.

"Oh, yeah this is my niece Paulina. Look I didn't come here for you to be rude to me once again. I just Uh, could you maybe put your shirt on and some pants?" Exy said.

"Why? Does this turn you on?" Tim said smirking.

"Okay, yeah I'm gonna go. Here my brother in law found your phone outside my house. I just came to bring it to you. After last night I really shouldn't have but I'm not an evil person. So I'm just gonna put it here and I'll head off." Exy said putting the phone of the coffee table.

"No, wait I'm sorry. I just, look that was really nice of you. I was a jerk last night I'm sorry, I was.." Tim was saying

"Intoxicated? Yeah I noticed. It's cool, whatever it's not like I didn't  know how you were." Exy said.

"I... ughh. Why are you like this?" Tim said as he slipped on a pair of jeans.

"Like what?" Exy said.

"You say what you think and don't give a shit what people think do you?"Tim said

Getting a smile from Exy.

"That sounds like me." Exy said.

"No kidding. Ugh, owe." Tim said rubbing his head from the pain.

"Must have been one killer party last night, by the looks of it." Exy gestured at not only Tim but the complete mess in and outside of the house.

"Yeah, I don't even remember half of it." Tim said rubbing his head again.

"I contemplated calling the cops, but I decided I would be a cool neighbor about it since you gave me that rad autographed poster." Exy said getting a smile from Tim.

"I can't believe I did that." Tim said smiling then wincing.

"Is it that bad?" Exy said giving a fussy Paulina her bottle.

"Yeah actually." He answered.

"So, I don't know why I am gonna ask you this but do you want me to make my grandmothers special hangover chicken and veggie soup? It really does work." Exy said

"Really? Wait... how would you know it works, you can only know if you had to try it. Is there something you are hiding soccer girl?" Tim said

"Okay you either want the soup or not. I'm not the begging kind."

"Okay. If it helps this horrible headache I'll take it." Tim said smiling.

"Fine. Do I make it here? I just have to go home for some things." Exy said turning Paulinas Stroller around.

"Okay, just go ahead and come in when you're back." Tim said running his hand through his hair.

Exy shook her head and was out the door like that and about 20 minutes later she was hesitating by the door should she knock or go in like he said she could. So she did one knock as she slowly started to open the door.