Chapter 4.

"Thanks for coming over." Exy was telling Elena as she walked her out to her car.

"No problem. How do you watch all 3 of them at the same time? I mean your nieces and nephews are lovely but a handful." Elena Replied opening her car door.

"Ehh, I'm us to it. Glad they are asleep. Thanks for staying this late, with it almost being 11 and all." Exy said.

"It's cool. We had to finish that assignment anyways."

"Yeah. So see you Monday?" Exy said.

"Yeah. If any mini indoor soccer group forms over the weekend I'll call you." Elena says then adds. "See ya bestie." And closes her car door as Exy waves and watches her turn the corner. She starts walking towards her front door when she hears a car turn the corner rapidly and before she knows it she hears the sound of breaks along with honking.

Exy turns around to find the one and only Tim Riggins waving at her from his truck.

"Hey Soccer guuuuurl." He slurs his words. Clearly already buzzed, leave it to Tim to be driving drunk.

Exy smiles and she hears other voices coming from the truck.

"Come on babe, everyone is already on their way here. Let's beat them." A girl calls out.

Exy squints her eyes as the girl comes into view. Angela, she wouldn't be surprised if the other silhouette was Ashley.

"Hi, Exyadeth." Angela says waving and to no actual surprise Ashley moves into view to wave as well making Exy laugh.

"What's so funny Soccer girl?" Tim says putting the truck in park and getting out.

"Come on Tim." Ashley says a little whinny.

"My house is right there; you can either wait, or walk. I want to give Exy something." Tim says a bit annoyed.

Exy hears and starts thinking "Give me something?" .

The girls grunt but sit back down and look away as Tim starts crossing the grass towards Exy with what looks like some kind of poster.

"I got you something soccer girl" He says stopping a few feet short from Exy and handing the poster over to her.

"Oh you shouldn't have." Exy says sarcastically taking the poster. She turns it right side up to find a picture of Tim in his football uniform. It was a poster of him with his signature. She makes a disgusted face and adds "You really shouldn't have".

"I wanted to, you know when I become famous that is going to be worth a lot of money and you could show it off to people and say I signed it especially for you, as you can see it says to soccer girl." Tim says winking at her.

"Or I could sell it, unless I get cold over winter break and I need some fuel for the fire, it will come in handy. Thank You." Exy says turning around.

"Funny. Wait, where are you going? Aren't you going to come to the party." Tim says.

Exy stops walking but doesn't turn around as she says. "Nope, I'm a little busy. You have fun though clearly someone's getting some tonight eyy? I'll be hearing about that all Chemistry period on Monday." She rolls her eyes at the thought.

"Suit yourself babe. You know where to find us if you change your mind about sitting alone in your house reading another love story book like the loser soccer girl that you are." Tim says putting his hands up in defeat.

"First of all "babe", I have a freaken name, okay? It's Exy and second of all I would so much rather sit alone at home reading a "love story book" than be anywhere near your pathetic drunk ass. Goodnight." Exy says walking into her house and slamming the door.

Tim stands there for a couple seconds before turning around and heading back to his car.

"What was all that about?" Angela says as he gets in.

"Nothing." Tim says putting the truck in drive.

....

.......

...........

"Exyadeth?" Exy's sister Noehmi was trying to wake her up.

Exy groaned as she rubbed her eyes open and turned to face her sister.

"What's up?" Exy said

"Cameron and Liam have a doctor's appointment in an hour in a half. I was wondering if you could watch Paulina again?" Noehmi said.

"Yeah, yeah of course." Exy answered getting up.

"We might take them out to eat afterwards. We can come pick you guys up." Noehmi said.

"Nope. That's fine. You guys do your thing with the twins." Exy added.

"I made breakfast. So come down in a bit okay?" Noehmi said.

"Yeah, just gonna shower real quick."

Noehmi was Exyadeth's only sister and she was older by around 8 years. She was already married and had 3 kids, two twin boys Cameron and Liam and her 6 month old daughter Paulina. Exy also had a younger brother Fernando who was near to signing off with a professional soccer group in Mexico. So that's where her parent's and brother were until next month. They were in the middle of his brothers biggest tournament, one in which could decide his future.

"As Exy walked down the stairs, freshly showered, Noehmi told her her plate was served and she had already showered Paulina and since they needed to drive across town for the doctor's appointment they would be leaving soon.

"Don't worry about It, I got this." Exy said taking a bite of her bacon.

"Are you sure you didn't have anything to do today?" Noehmi said pulling her purse over her shoulder. While holding Liam's hand.

"Me? Nope." Exy answered.

"Okay. Thank you. Liam tell your aunt bye." Noehmi said.

"Bye Exy." Liam said.

"Bye bye handsome. Where's Cameron?" Exy asked as her sister moved towards the door."

"He's already in the car with Alex." Noehmi said, Alex was her husband.

"Gotcha. Well have fun. Love you guys." Exy said.

"Oh before I forget. Alex found this cell phone outside in the yard when he brought in the newspaper." Noehmi said taking out an iphone from her pocket and putting it on the table by the door.

"Maybe you know whose it is. Okay. Paulina is napping in mom's room. See you later. Love you." Noehmi adds closing the door before giving Exy a chance to respond.

Exy finishes her breakfast and is walking towards the iphone Alex found when she hears Paulina cry. She grabs the phone then runs to her moms room.

As she walks in Paulina see's her and immediately stops crying.

"Hi Princess. Looks like today will be a girl's day for us." Exy says sitting next to Pau on the bed and playing with her until the phone she had put in her back pocket buzzes.

She takes it out and looks at the screen. New message from John: The party last night was awesome. We gotta do it again next week Tim.

Tim? Oh gosh. The phone belonged to Tim Riggings. Great. How the heck did that get on my front lawn? Exy thought. Then she remembered last night. Must have fallen when he got out of his truck to give her that stupid poster.

"Hmmm." Exy thought. "I would want someone to give me my phone if they ever found it. I mean he just lives down the street, of course he doesn't deserve it but I'm not that kind of person."

"How about we take a little walk down the street beautiful" Exy says to Paulina as she tickles her.

It was 12:24. He should be up already right? Well she soon would find out.

She put Paulina in her stroller and grabbed her keys and Tim's phone as she headed out towards the house of the last person she wanted to see over the weekend. Tim Riggins.