Chapter Ten: The Unexpected; Yet Expected Surprise

Hey everyone here is Chapter Ten, please let me know what you think by either leaving me a comment or vote for the story. I am greatful for all of you. Love you all!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter Ten: The Unexpected; Yet Expected Surprise

Cale's POV:

I was sitting in my office talking to Mason, I know it was late but we had to get these things done. I was not going to let these rouges and hunters get anywhere near my pack. 

I started to sweat really bad and feeling like I was going to throw up. 

"Cale, man you look awful."

"Something's wrong." I all of a sudden got a huge sharp pain in my head and almost past out. 

"Cale what is going on?"

"Call Alpha Zane something is wrong with Dallas."

Mason left the room and I put my head on my desk, my head hurt so bad I could barely keep my eyes open. He came back in and I sat up and the look on his face told me something was wrong. 

"Cale, Dallas has had an accident. Apparently she was not feeling good and went to wake her friend and she passed out and hit her head really hard. She has been taken to the pack hospital in the Forest Green Territory and she hasn't woken up yet." 

"I have to get to her now."

"Zane already called the airport and there is a private jet waiting to take you there. Her friend Emily will pick you up and take you to the hospital. He has also given his permission to let you enter his territory, so you will not have any problems with his pack members."

I nodded my head and left my office. I said good-bye to my mother and Mason dropped me off at the airport, I didn't even bother to pack because I was so worried and I needed to get to her now. The flight went by fast and when I got out of the plane a very pretty dark headed girl was waiting for me. 

"Are you Emily?"

"Yes, are you Alpha Cale?"

I nodded. "Wow, Dallas is one lucky girl, you are HOT!!!"

"Thank you Emily, but I want to get to Dallas."

"Yes of course."

We got into her car and she gunned it to the hospital I ran in and Alpha Zane was waiting for me. 

"Where is she?"

"Follow me. I also have put a hold on her coming home party until she is home and feeling better."

"Thank you very much Alpha Zane."

I followed him down a long hallway and he stopped at a door and opened it and motioned for me to go in. He didn't come in, he just left. I walked over to her and she was so beautiful laying there sleeping. I could see where she hit her head because she had stiches and the blood had dried. I climbed onto the bed with her and laid next to her. 

"Baby I am here, please wake up. I am so worried about you. I love you." I just laid there and I must have fallen asleep because I was being woken up by a doctor. 

"I am sorry to wake you, I am Dr. Matthews and you are?"

"Oh I am sorry I am her mate. I am Cale Samuels, Alpha of the Salem Pack." I got off the bed and shook hands with the Doctor. 

He pulled a big machine over to Dallas, and lifted up her gown to bare her stomach.

"Um Doctor, I thought she hit her head, why are you checking her stomach?"

"I am making sure the baby is okay."

"What baby doctor?” Was the doctor trying to tell me that my mate is carrying my pup?

"Oh I am sorry, did you not know that she is pregnant?"

"No and I don't think she knew." 

You see a she-wolf is only pregnant for five months so the baby grows pretty fast at the beginning, so you could have made love on a Tuesday and you can tell you are pregnant within two to three days. I guess Dallas didn't know I hope she is not going to be mad. I am super excited I am going to finally be a dad. 

The doctor checked her out, "Well the baby looks good, it’s too early to tell the gender but she is only carrying one pup." 

"Thank you Doc." We shook hands and he left. 

I had been sitting there for a few hours and was getting worried that she was not going to wake up.

"Cale."

I looked up and she was awake and looking at me. "Hey baby, how are you?"

"My head really hurts."

"Yeah I bet, when you blacked out you hit your head on a desk."

"I just remember not feeling good at all, and I went to get Emily and that is all I remember. Did the doctor tell you what is wrong with me?"

"Um, let me go and get Zane, he wanted to know when you woke up."

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went outside. Zane was sitting in a chair and looked up when he saw me. 

"Is she awake?"

"Yes she is, but I came and got you because she asked me if the doctor knew what was wrong with her."

"And what is wrong?"

"Zane she is pregnant."

"Congrats man, she will be an amazing mother."

"She didn't want kids yet and I am worried she is going to freak out, so will you come and be in there when I tell her?"

"Of course I will. She has always been like a sister to me."

We walked in and she was now sitting up. Zane walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"So you asked me if the doctor told me what was wrong with you, and he has."

"So what is wrong with me?"

I walked over to her and took her hand, she look up at me worried. "Baby, you’re pregnant."

She just sat there quiet for a little bit and then she started to cry. I got into the bed with her and pulled her into my arms.

"I am so sorry; we really tried to prevent it."

She pulled away, "That is not why I am crying."

"Then what is wrong?"

"I am really happy; I know I said I didn't want kids yet. But maybe it is my parents telling me they have found a special spirit and new I was ready. Cale I am going to me a Mom."

I hugged her, "Baby I am so excited you have no idea. I have always wanted to be a dad and have a family and you’re actually making that happen for me. I love you so much."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that is a short chapter, I promise a longer Chapter 11.