Chapter Four: Madison

Hey everyone, I would really like to hear some feedback on what you think of this story so far. I would greatly appreciate it. So if you could please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Well here is Chapter Four.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four: Madison

Dallas's POV:

Two Days Later

I had past the sign "Now Entering Oregon" yesterday night. I had gotten up extra early because I wanted to make it to the west side in the middle of the day, because I had a lot I needed to get done. I pulled over and looked at my map and decided on a small town, just off the coast. It looked pretty small, and I had decided that I was going to call this little town my home.

Later that afternoon, I had pulled into the town called Madison and it was small and it looked perfect. I could see the beach from the town. I decided that I would stay at a hotel until I had found a place to live. I drove down the street and found this very cute bed and breakfast. I walked in and I noticed the lady sniff, so I sniffed and she had a weird smell to her, but it didn't smell as if she was a wolf so I guess I am fine. She was acting so weird with me, but she gave me a room, even though after I walked away I heard her pick up the phone and call someone telling them that she had a problem. I really hope that problem was not me.

I found my room and it was very beautiful, I even had a deck

I found my room and it was very beautiful, I even had a deck. I looked out over the deck and saw the most amazing little lagoon. I decided to go check the beach out first. I got changed into a pair of shorts and tank top and I headed out and was walking down the street and everyone was looking at me weird. I just smiled back, I really hope this is a nice little town and not one of those towns in the horror movies where you go in but never come out.

I walked down this path and made it to the lagoon

I walked down this path and made it to the lagoon. It was breathtaking, it was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I took my flip flops off and began to walk around in the water. It felt amazing; I just wish Jensen could be here to share this experience with me. I heard a snap of a twig and I turned around and saw a boy about my age staring at me.