- two

- con artist ; 2

I stalked down the hallway towards Mr.Bieber's office, my stilettos clicking with each step.

I had made much money tonight, one of my most successful nights on the pole.

I knocked lightly then took a step back from the door.

"It's open." I heard Mr.Bieber speak out with a deep, thick tone.

I slowly turned the knob then stepped in before closing the door behind me softly.

"It very nice to see you Blair , how much did you bring in tonight?" He asked holding his hand out, gesturing to give him all of the money I had earned.

"Roughly fifteen hundred." I replied to him slowly, giving him my money and heading back towards the door.

"Very, Very good girl. I'm glad you accepted the deal very well, Blair." Boss said in return , combing his left hand through his brown locks.

I did not say anything , I just gave him a simple nod and small smile. the deal was, I go make him money every day of the week; but he gives me half of what's left after he spent what he desired through the week.

My pay day is every Sunday, but should it be called Sin Day? I sell myself and put myself in danger every day for half the money.

I walked back to my designated room on Mr.Bieber's side of the base , and took a soft seat on my bed.

"It's been one long day." I thought to myself as I unlaced my stilettos off my calf then kicking them off gently letting them hit the cinnamon-brown floor.

To be truthful I deserve more money but I made the choice of selling drugs for him and a stripper as well.

It's what happens when you get kicked out of your parents home right ?