- seven

- con artist ; 7

Driving slowly along the road before turning in, I knew exactly what would be conniving enough to get the job I was told to do done.

This was going to be too fun. I spotted the Jeep, parking a few spaces down from the then turning off the engine before exiting.

I bent over next to car fixing my hair then walking towards the car. Fixing my jeans making sure the blade I placed there would stay put.

Knocking on the window I painting a devious smile on my face. The man turned and looked at me, his eyes meeting mine.

He rolled down the window and rose a brow. "Could you let me in please?" I asked in a soft tone, batting my lashes.

He nodded, unlocking the passenger side for me to get in. How sweet. This is going to be too easy to accomplish.

Bring an amateur to steal drugs for you, you have to be dumb. I opened the door, taking a seat in the passenger seat.

The man was beginning to say something before I stopped him with a kiss. I crawled into his lap, combing my hand through his sandy brown locks.

His hands ran down my side until they rested at my waist, holding it softly. This was too good.

I needed to distract him from what's going to happen next. He began to kiss me harder, his hands vacating my waist and underneath my shirt.

His hands groped at my chest, squeezing harder and harder. I began to grind my body against his through my jeans.

He bit my lip as he pulled away to remove my shirt. "Who are you woman?" He mumbled, pulling our lips back together.

Giggling softly, moved my body at a quicker pace against his. I could feel the tension in him building up, feeling a bulge between my legs.

I smirked against his lips before pulling away. Pulling his face into my perfect breasts, letting him kiss over them. Now Blair. The voice in the back of my head told me.

I tangled my hand in his hair tightly whipping his head back against the head rest. "Who sent you?" I asked a bit short of breath.

The man gave me a look, biting his lip. "That's what you're here for?" He chuckled, "knew someone would be coming sooner or later."

I slipped my blade out my pants leg, holding it in my spare hand. "I do not like to fucking repeat myself so don't make me." I spat laying the cold metal where his neck and jawline meet.

"Alexander knew they would send you at some point. But not this quickly." The man spoke with a smile. Alexander? I should have know it was him.

I guess one of his ways to make my life hell. Fuck with Justin's shipments. Perfect. Since I brought the mess to the base (not on purpose) I would take the hit.

In one swift motion I ran the blade from ear to ear. His eyes widened, chocking on his own blood. A smile stayed put on my lips before I realized the blood began to get on my clothing. I grabbed my shirt, climbing out his lap to get out the car.

"If you hurry up you could survive this," I laughed hard then stopped suddenly, "ask Alexander if he likes my smiley face I painted on you."

My smile grew wider as I closed the door, looking at him as I walked away. That'll teach him not to be such a sex craving fuck on the job.

The blood rapidly spilled from his neck. I stopped for a moment in front of the car to watch him attempt to call on his cell phone, coughing as the blood ran from his mouth as well.

If he doesn't move quick enough it'll be lights out. Tsk. I continued walking, getting into a a silver BMW parked next to the car I drove here.

To prevent recognition of course. I waved as I started up to one of our boys waiting outside the building before pulling out going on the opposite direction of the base.

I drove approximately four miles until I reached my destination. A McDonald's parking lot to change cars once again. A four door 2016 Impala.

I took a different route to the base, just to make sure. As much as I wanted to end his life I didn't. I left the choice in his hands.

I exited the car quickly, brushing my blood covered hands through my hair.

As I entered the house I looked down remembering my exposed skin and jeans are covered in blood.

Avoiding all of the females in the living room shooting up I continued towards my room upstairs.

I quickly cleaned up in the shower, then throwing on a pair of nike running shorts and a cropped tank top.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair, making my way down the large stair case, looking down as some of the boys conversed in the kitchen.

Without knocking I walked right in to witness Heather, one of the strippers bending of Justins desk. Her long brown hair fell at the middle of her back, her ass propped up for him to see.

I cleared my throat, staring at Justin. Heather turned around, her baby blue eyes shooting daggers at me.

Raising a brow I looked at her, "The fuck are you looking at me for?" She laughed sarcastically as she stood up, "You're so funny Blair, very jealous too."

Woah. What do I have to be jealous about? This girl has me bent over backwards.

"You have nothing for me to jealous about. How many times do I have to repeat that to you? Or maybe do I have to knock it into your head again?" I asked cocking up a brow.

When I first came here almost three years ago we hated each other. I gave up on the hate but i still strongly dislike her.

She used to claim I was stealing her clothes when i confronted her about stealing mine. They were my clothes!

She made things up about me and ran to tell Justin them. That's how Justin and I have te relationship we have today.

He always tried to see what was really up because he knew Heather was sketchy about shit but she made him too much money to cut her loose.

Things had became physical between us once and nearly another time. But that's not the point at all. Justin shooed her out the door to prevent the past from reoccurring.

With that she left shutting the door slowly behind her. I took my seat and conversed what had just occurred for the next hour or so.

Afterwards I headed up to bed although I was completely aware to the fact my pool of thoughts would keep me up all night. Swimming laps back and forth in the same water.