- one

- con artist ; 1

"Yeah, Yeah. You said that last time, my boss needs his money." I spat to one of the many customers I approach here and then.

"I promise I will have it tomorrow, please tell him I will have it tomorrow and that-" That was all the poor guy got out before I cut to the chase, giving him a bullet between the eyes.

"He said he wanted it today not tomorrow, but today. But wait what's that? Oh yeah you're dead." I threw my head back letting out a soft chuckle while my dark curls cascaded over both of my shoulders elegantly.

"I swear these people don't know how to pay on time." I muttered under my breath taking his tattered wallet from the back pocket of his blue jeans.

Sucks to kill all these people but you have to pay the price when you mess around with Mr.Bieber. I slowly started to walk away leaving the man in a thick puddle of blood running down the concrete, seeping into the cracks of the stone.

I took my phone from my pocket as I was receiving a call.

"Malone hot line." I spoke while walking to the corner of the boulevard, scanning the near by parking lots for my ride.

"Is it a done deal?" My boss asked on the other end, his voice being heavy and thick.

A faint smile danced on my lips before I replied, "He said tomorrow and I just laughed. He had more than half the money he owned us for his meth purchase last month though"

"Stupid, stupid." Justin said thru this end of the phone with a small laugh, "C'mon back to base money maker it's time for you to hit the poles, we've get men waiting and money to be thrown."

I spotted my specified hitch ride and opened the passenger seat door. An all black Challenger with a engine that growls when it's revved.

"Will be there shortly, don't stress big man." I replied with a light laugh before hanging up and getting into the car. Time to get my corset and curlers out, the show begins now.