Chapter Six

It was morning and Roger was shuffling through his kitchen cabinets.

"Morning," I called out to him.

"Want some cereal?" he offered.

"Yeah, please."

He nodded and took two bowls and spoons from the pantry, a box of cereal, and some milk. He made us our bowls, sliding one over to me and I took it with me as I relocated tot he couch. I took a scoop in my spoon, putting it in my mouth.

It wasn't bad. It tasted very cinnamon-like. I nodded my head with satisfaction.

I quickly took another bite.

A sudden knock at the door startled me. I looked to Roger as he moved to the door.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Don't know." He shrugged and got up to answer the door.

My eyes followed after him.

He opened the door, and I could hear a voice, but couldn't see a face. Roger was blocking it.

"Here are Miss Natalie's clothing for today. You and she will come to the auditorium today, at noon. Be prompt." With that, he walked away, and Roger closed the door. He walked to me, handing me my clothes. They were black and looked tight.

"You better get dressed now, you've got twenty minutes." Woah only twenty minutes till noon? I must have slept longer than I thought.

"Okay."

I walked to the bathroom before putting on the outfit.

It was tight. Really tight. The outfit consisted of a tank top with straps forming an "x" on the back, a jacket, and pants. The material was consistent to exercise clothing, form fitting but still comfortable.

I left the bathroom and put on my shoes, meeting him in the living room.

The pants were skin tight, and the Jacket was short, revealing a strip of my stomach. The tank top had a low v-neck, and showed a significant amount of cleavage. It didn't help that I was still wearing that damn push up bra. I groaned in frustration.

Great.

As Roger heard my entrance, he turned and took in my new outfit.

His eyes darkened with lust. 

I strode closer to Roger, but he didn't break his stare so I took my chance to drink him in.

He wore a black t-shirt, dark washed jeans and a pair of black work boots. Holy hell did he look sexy. After a moment we both snapped out of our staring and he winked at me. I blushed, looking away from him.

At that he smirked, realizing he held some kind of authority over me.

I just shook my head and started pacing quickly past him to the front door.

"Damn aliens. Put me in this slut outfit," I muttered under my breath.

I heard Roger chuckle behind me.

I turned to glare at him.

He put his hands up in surrender, "Hey hey, don't give me the death glare, I agree with you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, the council of Soro are pigs, not saying I'm not. They are known for sleeping with many many women. At least thats what they did with the women that used to be here."

"The ones that died?"

"Yeah. They forbid marriage because they didn't believe in monogamy."

"No shit?" I asked, shocked. How could they forbid marriage?