Chapter five

Guys I'm so sorry for the VERY long update!

I know it's been forever. I just haven't had the time to come back to the story or anything else. But, since this update, I KNOW where I'm taking it.

If you've read My Badboy or My Girl, I want to tell you that this is probably going to be my favorite out of all of them. This one is going to battle self-hate, passion, and ultimately the struggle of finding yourself.

It will also have lots of Sterling, Julio, Kayla, Kelsey, and Mia & Aiden. It will also have action, kisses, plot twists,  and everything in-between. This book is seriously going to be awesome!

I promise ♥

Sorry for the short chapter. It's really unedited and I'll have to come back to to it!

Enjoy, Nickymb ♥

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I stare at the twenty-five numbers hanging on my wall and smile.

Isa stands next to me, a slight frown on her face. I guess to her hanging up all my accomplishments from last week is not as big as a deal as I am currently making it. Each number, either written sloppily or  neatly, were all reminders of the bet I totally kicked Sterling's ass in.

And at the end of the night, when I rained all my precious numbers down on him like confetti, I couldn’t help but feel ... happy. It was sort of me proving to him how many guys would be willing to have one night stands while him on the other hand wouldn’t even look twice me.

It was like a slap in the face.

“And these are up why?” I cross my arms over my chest and look at the nearest number. It was from some guy named Jay and I couldn't tell if the last number was a 5 or 6.

“Does there need to be a why? Let me reign in my awesomes for five more minutes till Seth gets here.” Isa shakes her head and flings herself on my bed, making a few numbers flap in her self made wind. “Did you tell Seth?”

“Of course I did.” I didn’t keep anything from him. When we first started dating we both knew who the other one was. He was that guy in the band you saw every day flirting with girls to get what he wanted. I was the girl who wore short skirts into a bar in hopes of getting  free drinks.

We both knew what would happen if we controlled each others every move. Breaking habits can get messy and if I told Seth he couldn’t flirt with a girl at a show ever again, he would probably lose half his fans.

That was the art of trust. You can look and talk,  but the moment you touch it all breaks. Seth and I knew the boundaries we made. As long as we both stood faithful, and never broke that trust, then things never got complicated.

That was why it was so easy for me to put Seth on hold for awhile at the wedding. If I just remembered our number one rule, then everything was okay.

Just because I like to flirt in a relationship does it mean I have cheated. I have never cheated on a boy I dated a day in my life. If my sisters life was any indication, I knew what cheating did to a person. Never is it right to put your love and trust into a person to have them just throw it away.