Chapter 13

“He made her cry!” My hand ran through my hair stressfully as I paced back and forth in Mollie’s room. “Like, who does that?”

Mollie sighs and nods on, She is pissed off because I am walking in front of the t.v. she is trying to watch. “He was just looking out for you.”

I turn to her and stop walking around like a maniac. “Looking out for me? He could care less about me!”

She rolls her eyes and I stop her from saying anything else. “I feel bad for his fucking girlfriend! She probably has to deal with his tattle tale ass every damn day! I’m happy her voice is annoying, he deserves it!” 

“Monica.” 

I ignore her pleading voice. “I hope she calls him every hour and just yells at him! I hope she cheats on him and he beats up the guy that touched her and he gets put in jail and rots!” 

“Monica you sound crazy.” She stands up and pushes me on the bed. 

“I hate him.”

“No you don’t.” She disagreed, “You secretly think that he is super hot and you hate him for making you realize that you are horrible in physiology and he gave you another reason to hate him for calling your mother, but in reality you are horrible in physiology and always have been, and he actually did a good thing for you! Your mother was drinking a horrible addictive drug and the drug was hurting you, He was simply just making sure you don’t get beat up by your mom again! So shut the fuck up already!”

She huffed out and I sat astonished on her bed. Well damn.

I guess she was right. I just need to breathe. “Now I’m going to go make some food while you let the steam out of your fucking head, and when I get back you better be in a better mood!” She turned around and walked downstairs. 

I laid back down and thanked god that it was Friday. No school, and the best part, No Mr.Styles.

~♥~♥~

I tugged on my heels as Mollie curled the last piece of my hair. We just got a late invite to a part and decided to go. I sprayed some perfume and we ran out the door. 

“Which car?” I shouted as we ran into the garage.

“The black one!” Mollie answered. 

I hopped into the passengers seat and Mollie started the engine. She backed out of the drive way, running into the shrubs at the end of her driveway. You would think she was drunk

Her horrible driving skills got us there at a fashionably late time, and she parked a ways from the apartments. I recognized this flat complex, it happened to be the same on that I was nearly raped in and got stuck in an elevator with Harry. Not a lot of good memories here.

“Mollie, are you sure about this?” I asked her as we neared the complex. 

“Yea! I’ll be by your side the entire time!” She pulled me into the elevator, and I remembered how close Mr.Styles and I sat. I sighed. I need to stop thinking about that monster. 

The lift luckily did not break or anything weird, so we got out and walked down a couple of doors to the flat. The door opened and Mollie pointed to the beer pong. I did not smell weed in the air so I knew tonight would turn out a lot better than the other ones. 

At least I hoped. 

We walked over and people greeted us by our first name, I didn’t even know some of them but they obviously knew me. 

“Mon, catch.” A guy with jet black hair, shirtless I might add, threw me a ping pong ball and I caught it, then threw it directly into a cup. I may say I’m a bit skilled. 

~♥~♥~

I had finished my last drink and Mollie was at least 3 ahead of me. I thought I was good at this game, but Mollie could be in the fucking Olympics for it. She chugged down the beer like my mother chugged her wine, and she threw the cup down and swayed a little bit. She cheered and so did all the other drunk people here, and I looked around to see every body had left, or passed out on the ground. 

I laughed nervously, “Okay Mollie, we’ve got to get home!”

She nodded and looked for her keys, under a lamp. We eventually found them on a table and said goodbye, walking out to the car. 

“Get in sista’!” She slurred, unlocking the door and getting into the driver’s seat. 

I didn’t know what I was doing when I got into the car. I have been told by so many people to not get into a car when the driver is under the influence. Mollie was obviously not aloud to drive, but I completely ignore the way she honked the horn at a stop sign. 

My Senses we numbed, but my hands were gripping the arm rests like they were holding on for life. 

“Mollie slow down.” I laughed, “We’re going to get in trouble!” 

Mollie laughed and took her hands off the steering wheel. 

The over head was open, her hands flying freely out in the air as she sped down the street without a care in the world. I laughed until I turned forward. 

“MOLLIE!” I screamed her eyes stayed close. I Shook her body, suddenly feeling the alcohol melt out of my system. I screamed her name multiple times, and her eyes stayed close. 

“MOLLIE!” I screamed in her ear. Her eyes shot open faster than rocket, and she grabbed the steering wheel, turning it to the left and right into a tree. 

-

What do you feel about this cliff hanger??????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmm.

Well i'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever omG but almost to 5k reads so happy dance yay. 

ILY GUYS YAY

POPPY xxxxxx