Recover chapter 9

Chapter 9

" Dad, what the hell are you doing here?"

He wasn't looking at me  and as soon as I said those words a sharp hand swung across my face leaving me on the floor. Tasting my own blood...just like old times.  But,unluckily for him i wasn't 11 or 16 any more i was a grown ass woman and I'm not going to let any man hit on me anymore. So i stood up on my feet with the look of death in my eyes and I punches him square in the face.

" you bastard !"

He fell to the floor but i wasn't about to let him get back up, i tackled him on the floor flipping him over on his back and just kept punching him and punching him. I felt so much rage he was the reason i was so messed up. What kind of father is he? I never did anything wrong he hated me the minute i was even alive. He never gave me a chance, so why should I?

 I raised my arm with a balled up fist and it torpedoed down toward his eye,then his lip,and then i was just going crazy after that. He was lucky, an angel must have been holding on to this son of a bitch because if it weren't for that angel i would have killed him. And, to make it worse i would even feel sad or even ashamed i would  laugh at it, every time i thought about if.

My so called husband pulled me off of him but then i remember this bitch kidnapped me. So i gave him a good right hook and ran out of the door. The house looked weird like it came out of a magnetize but i had no time to take note of it. I saw my bitch of a mother in the living room before i ran out the door she smiled. Why would she smile? well never mind that.. Its so dark outside, pitch black but i didn't care i just kept running and running until my legs were screaming for me to stop

.  I tripped over a couple of rocks and sticks and feeling them cut into the sole of my foot but i wasn't going to lye there like in those dumb not even scary movies. Where the girl is cry and running and then she trippes and wait like half an hour and then looks up and see's her killer. There so stupid like she should just shut the hell up so the kill doesn't know where you are and then you should run like hell.

I saw a light...its was a car! I ran faster and faster until i ran into the middle of the road. It was a silver toyota and it almost ran me over. I hurried over to the the door and pull it open seeing a woman frighted have to death .

" DRIVE!!"

She looked away and stepped on the gas zooming away from my horrible nightmare. But, i knew he would find me it was just only a matter of time before i did. i would have to lay low. The woman looked like she was going to have a heart attack. She was maybe around her early late 30's maybe early 40's but either way she looked like she was shitting bricks.

" What your name ?" I asked

She looked at me and looked back at the road still not speaking

" My name is Jasmin and i was kidnapped. Thank you so much for helping me."

She looked at me again

" no problem i will bring you to the police station.

I fell asleep in the car when we arrived. I was already in the police station.

Be hide bars

" Someone Help Me!!!"

I hear loud foot steps

There he was

" Jeremy!"

He smiled

" Silly girl..did u honelsty think that you could get away from me that easliy? "

I frowned

Why is my life so complecated ?