Recover chapter 8

Chapter 8

I felt like its something, i can't subscribe to you. The lowest of the low, i felt  nothing  it couldn't get any worse.  This is were it ends were i just shrivel up and die. God, how i wanted to die so bad you had no idea. I had nothing, every time i did have something it slowly drifted away. I was dreaming but this wasn't any kind of a dream it was one  of those dreams were its a sigh of something but you really don't really understand what it means until it happen for real. I was blind and i started to panic and run around until someone touched me ever so gently. So gently that it made me shied a soft cheek.

The was violins playing in the  background it was  someone was singing but even better. The hands moved across my body slipping a silk dress it seemed to be. The hands pulled me up and swayed me to dancing. The hands swirled me around and around and it was magical. IT started getting hot and hot when i heard the roar of a fire being awaken. The hands danced me closer and closer to it. I tried to scream but i could. When i tried to run it felt like  i my legs were locked in place. Like  the music was taking over control every note started to get dark instead of lighter and faster and not slow.

I was sweating and i was trying to fight and trying to scream but all i heard was a soft giggle coming from my lips. The hands brushed against my cheek and i smiled. But, i don't now how,i started to sweat alot were we just inches way from the fire when the hands took away the blind fold on my eyes and I saw Jeremy. His brown eyes were mesmerizing. His smiled at me and i smiled back. HE picked me up and hovered over the fire.

" Wait! Stop!!! Jeremy please !!!>" I thought. Why was he doing this didn't he love me. I stated to scream and fight but he was so strong. My back started to sweat and then i knew it was over a single tear ran down my cheek and he pulled me towards he chest and kissed my tears and then my lips. I looked into his eyes wondering why. He whispers to my eye," Let me give you some words of advise. my love don't let your eyes fool you..." He moved one of his arms from around my waist and poke his eye and taking out a contact revealing a single blue eye. I gasped and then he though me into the fire.

My eyes flew open and then seeing my self on the floor wrapped up in the ropes  in the chair. My heart started to relax know it was just a dream. But, it felt more like  it was real like it was going to happen. Thinking about that made me scared to my core , i started to panic and scream for help. But, no one came to rescue me. No one came to help. I was alone in a basement waiting my death while my mother is safe, my best friend is somewhere, and my love is either dead or whatever. Where did i go wrong?

I heard the door open and heard heavey boot banging down every step. I started to sob but what would that do? I just closed my eyes and waited to die, I thought if i did that it wouldn't hurt as bad or it would be quicker and then i could be with Jeremy if he was even there or not. I don't really know what was going thought my head i just wanted it to be over. I wanted it to be over since that day i was born and this was my ticket out of here. The foots steps got louder until they stopped and i could smell the mud from the boots. I felt my self being lifted up and my head bobbing down, I could hand pulled my hair up and i screamed in pain still not opening my eyes.

" Open your eyes" He said

i started to cry but did as i was told. Slowly i peeled my eye lids open to see him. Those blue eyes were just staring at me with love and lust. I wonder what he say in my eyes. He smiled and raised his hands and dugg into his back pocket pulling out a blade. I sighed not caring what would happen at this point. As i said before i just wanted it to be over. He raised his long muscular arm and i closed my eyes at tight as i could and felt the breeze of the blade passing my neck. I opened my eyes shocked that he was cutting the ropes and not my neck. I looked at him and wonder," why the hell he didn't kill me. Like what the fuck? Every time i don't want to be killed im almost killed but the one time i do want to be its a trouble. Like really is it just me or is this world just fucked up."

" did you honestly think i would kill my soon to be wife?"

I looked at him and smiled.

" y-you l-love m-me ?" I stubbled on my words scared at of my pants but didn't now why. Just three seconds ago i was just cool about being murdered. Now im scared of talking to a creeper?

" of course. I have always loved you. you belonge to me. "

He kissed my lips and for some reason i kissed him back wanting more. It was so long the last time i have been touch by a man and i wasn't going to pass this chance up for anything it the world. Not even if i could have back Jer....well maybe not everything in the world. My arms were free and instead of punching this guy in the face and runing my arms flew to his neck laching on to his body. He dropped the knife and picked my up grabbing my ass. His lips were so smooth and he tasted of pepermint. His lips just moldered to mine he parted my lips inserting his tonuge to mine. He kissed my neck and laughed in my ear. He putt me down on my feet and then kissed again and pulled a strained of my hair back toward my ear.

" How about we go upstairs?"

I smirked and he took my hand leading me upstairs. The stairs creaked at every step i took and it was starting to get very warm. When we were up stairs he closed the down stairs door behind me. He led me to another door. I heard music playing and i could smell food,mmmm food i dont now the last time i had any of that kind. He put both his colding hand s on my shoulder rubbing them and then took on hand turning the sliver knob. It was candle lit and there was a white table with two wooden chairs and plates of food im guessing being covered with a silver roof. I stepped forward and then stop when i saw the fire place lit.

" you scared?"

He whispered in my ear and moving his hand pulling me backwards into his embrace. I was frozen i thought of runing but im stomach over powered me. He lead me to a chair pulling it out for me and i sat. He sat in front of me and looking down and the silver roof covering out dishes. I hesitated at then reached for the handle. I pulled it up and over coming to see and peice of thickly cut ham, forest green peas, and my favorite mashed potatos. I grabbed my frork and dugg into my food without looking up. It was scorching hot on my tounge and lips but i didn't care i was just so hungry.

" you really hungry " he said with delight

I didn't even look up," mmmmmhmmmm"

I could tell he was smiling but i didn't care. I heard him lift the handed of his sliver roof uncovering his food and began to eat. He had just taken a couple of peices of ham when i was done with my food. I placed my fork on the plate and leaned back. I wiped my lips and drank the water in the wine glass. The room was lovely but there was something missing that i couldn't think off . This is the part where i get thrown into the fire. I heard a knock coming from the door and i looked at my so called husband. He smiled and cleared his throat and said," Come in."

I felt a wash of sorrow take of me at the instant i saw the door knob twist. I heard heavey boot and then stepped in a tall. dark hair, tired looking man. I gasped.

" DAD!?"

*********************************************************************************************************************

sorry my fans and reader that it took this long. I have been very busy but i will like to dedicate this chapter to my wonderful editor. She is the best you could ever have. I would like to thank everyone to reading my stories and my upcoming chapter. There will be a second book coming. But, this book it not even close over. New twist and secrets will be unfolding. So keep reading love you guys :)

* also if there is any spelling mistakes im so sorry i had to edit this my self because i dont now why my editor doesn't like to get back to me. But,when she does the chapters come out great.