━━ chapter thirteen.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

IMAGES FLASHED before Wanda's eyes, her surroundings frequently shifting. Her brother appeared before her eyes, blood seeping from the bullet wounds across his chest. Tears welled up in her eyes as she screamed in agony. Her nails dug into the palms of her hands, blood staining them.

Vision appeared in front of her, kneeling on the ground, before the Mind Stone situated on his forehead was ripped out. He crumpled to the ground, lifeless.

"Vis!" Wanda screamed.

The scene shifted once again, showing her old house in Sokovia, where her parents died. Her anger raged through her body before she felt her power surging through her vein. She unleashed her fury, hearing the sound of glass shattering. The force field surrounding Wanda broke. She collapsed in a hot sweat, coughing violently. Looking up she sees Stephen's eyes glowing blue.

"Stephen?" she utters out loud.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

CLEA SEES a memory from her past. Young Clea's body hit the ground with a loud thud. Her lip split open, the coppery taste of blood filling her mouth. Her mother smashes her boot against her face, the sole biting into Clea's face. She grunted, withstanding the pain.

"Pathetic child." her mother said. Clea remembered that moment of weakness. The abuse and suffering she faced under her mother and uncle.

The scene shifted to Hong Kong, as she saw her uncle Dormammu's destruction on Earth. Her heart tightened in regret. Her magic enveloped her body, before the force field shattered around her. She looked down at her wound, the blood drying on her robes. She looked up, seeing a bright blue light surrounding Stephen.

"He mastered it." she muttered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

WONG REMEMBERED being impaled back in Hong Kong. When Stephen brought him back from death using the Time Stone, the trauma he suffered remained with him. He only dreamt of that day, the feeling of death lingering at the end of his mind. He had trouble sleeping, his magic making him weaker day after day. He didn't want to trouble Stephen with this problem.
No matter everything they've been through, Wong has always respected Stephen, amazed by his quick thinking.

Wong saw himself being impaled again and again, the memory looping in front of his eyes. He has to let go of the memory. He flailed his staff, focusing his magic into his relic, before the force field around him shattered. Wong struggled to stand on his own two feet. He noticed Stephen floating in the air.