- Chapter 23

I shook my head and kept dancing, suddenly his arm grips tighter and began to pull me to the side. I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his grip,

"Come on! Let's go have some more fun upstairs!" Alex smirks.

"You must think I'm a fucking idiot, don't you? Well suck it because I am not going anywhere with you!" I brought my elbow down where his crotch area is and swung my arm back really hard, it broke me out of his grip.

"Ow!" He yelled. I soon scattered out of the house and wobbled a bit to find Jordyn. Thank goodness she was outside talking to someone,

"Hey! It's almost 10! We need to get home before my mom kills us both!" I told her, she turns and had a quirky smile on her face.

"O-oh hey Be-cky!" She slurs. Oh no!

"Are you high?!" I asked her, her eyes were blood-shot red and she laughs.

"Here try it!" She passes me a joint.

"Hah! How about no thanks? Let's go!" I threw the bud down and stomped on it, I grab her arm leading her to the car.

"Looks like I'm driving us." I sighed. Before I could get in the car,

"Oh no, you're not." Austin says taking the keys from my hands.

"Austin! Give them back!"

"You had more jello shots than I've ever seen! Plus you ate a brownie!"

"So? I don't feel anything. I feel perfectly fine!" I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes! Now leave me the fuck alone so I could get home before my fucking curfew!" I yelled. He finally gave in and handed me my keys,

"Fine. You know you're still a good girl, right?" He laughs.

"Yeah, we'll see about that!" I fake a smile and got into the car,

"Yooo! Who was that? He's hooot." Jordyn echos in the back.

"Shut up! He isn't hot! He's fucking annoying and needs to chill out, always getting into my bussiness." I rolled my window down seeing that he was watching me leave and I yelled out,

"If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about me. I would worry more about your friend, Alex. He's inside icing his wiener that is probably about the size of a toddler's pinky. Tell him if he ever pulls that shit on me again... I won't take it easy on him next time." I then turned back looking at the road in front of me and drove away.

*****Austin's P.o.v.*****
I walked back inside and seen Alex having an ice bag on his crotch area, I laughed a bit assuming what had happened. I stood right next to him and said,

"She wasn't wrong."

"Who?" Alex mumbles.

"Rebbeca." I shrugged.

"Oh really, what did she tell you? She hit me in the crotch and ditched.."

"Something like that.." I let a laugh out but as soon as he snapped up at me I covered it up with a cough.

"Well she says that next time she won't take it easy on you if you try to pull that shit on her again. Which I don't understand what you did.. can you explain to clear this curiousity out of my mind?"

"That was easy? It felt more like the hardest way there could possibly be! Anyway, I tried to bang her tonight but she wouldn't let me! So I tried pulling her towards the bedroom way but she ended up elbowing me in the crotch and ran out. Worst feeling ever." He moves the bag of ice a bit to the side and he flinches.